• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Its a rivalry:

They hate us we hate them

In state 2 hrs away

Same conference

What else needs to be in place for a rivalry?

REAL rivalries don't need threads trying to convince a goodly portion of one team's fanbase that it is one ...

That's called the "War Flamingo" principle.

Get the **** outtahere ... Traditions are a whole different animal bird ..... War Flamingo!

so right now it's just a tradition that we beat them :D

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

And forget the trophy, just give us knightro's head on a platter :D

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

First of all GB is misleading. This UCF-USF matchup, despite them losing all of them was their annual Super Bowl. It will remain a big game for them, which points to where they are on the food chain.

We wanted a rivalry game that we didn't have. The big 3 wants nothing to do with either. It made sense.

Comments like this make me want to avoid any connection whatsoever. Been reading those for years. They long ago accepted their lot in life as a peon, and now they're holding the door open for us to stupidly walk in and join them. They even joined the MAC for Football. Surrendered themselves to oblivion. Why would we want to be rivals, brothers, partners or friends with a program so comfortable just being a second or third tier program behind UF, FSU and Miami? Defeat comes easy to that program and their fans. I don't want to be identified as anything related to them at all. I'll continue to think we have higher aspirations and there is a path to the upper tier in the state and country that DOES NOT run through UCF.

Here! Here!

x a google

Um, it's spelled Googol unless you are searching for something, which kind of makes sense

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

First of all GB is misleading. This UCF-USF matchup, despite them losing all of them was their annual Super Bowl. It will remain a big game for them, which points to where they are on the food chain.

We wanted a rivalry game that we didn't have. The big 3 wants nothing to do with either. It made sense.

Comments like this make me want to avoid any connection whatsoever. Been reading those for years. They long ago accepted their lot in life as a peon, and now they're holding the door open for us to stupidly walk in and join them. They even joined the MAC for Football. Surrendered themselves to oblivion. Why would we want to be rivals, brothers, partners or friends with a program so comfortable just being a second or third tier program behind UF, FSU and Miami? Defeat comes easy to that program and their fans. I don't want to be identified as anything related to them at all. I'll continue to think we have higher aspirations and there is a path to the upper tier in the state and country that DOES NOT run through UCF.

Here! Here!

x a google

Um, it's spelled Googol unless you are searching for something, which kind of makes sense

Thanks for the correction, and thanks for correcting the spelling of FrosTbite Falls, even though you acted like you didn't seem to care too much after I pointed it out.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Here! Here!

x a google

Thanks for the correction, and thanks for correcting the spelling of FrosTbite Falls, even though you acted like you didn't seem to care too much after I pointed it out.

still don't

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

In the spirit of the thread, you guys must be rivals.  :lol:

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL. If you mean rival like he's my uncle-in-law who talks a big game, has lots to say but is really a big clown and a buffoon, and it's funny when he crashes and burns from time to time, then yeah, he's my rival. :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I'm lining up a trophy...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424