• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I was baiting you. Talk about clueless.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Yawn... trophy for a forced rivalry... yawn. Let's blog about a game that 50,000 people do not care about... 

Yeah, yawn. Oh and look, over 4000 views to this thread in 6 days.

You do realize that that numbskull Chase Litton got 34, 000 views on a thread dedicated solely to him. Let's just face it Views don't mean diddly squat. I could prolly post a thread that simply said Lindsay Lohan and get like a million views in a half an hour,

Sure they do...they mean INTEREST.

Not necessarily ... I assume a lot use  Next Unread Topic ->

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

In the interest of talking about the rivalry instead of whether or not it IS a rivalry...ahem.

Why do y'all automatically think my post was a jab of some sort? It wasn't.

Golden, I'd say it's probably because you're...um...and I hate to say it...a UCF fan. There's that whole distrust thing, ya know, ulterior motives of a non-USF fan on our site.

Well, that and the apparent fact that our little family squabbles over here have us ultra-suspicious and looking for an outlet. Thanks for that! :dankk2:  

In the interest of talking about the rivalry instead of whether or not it IS a rivalry...ahem.

Golden, I'd say it's probably because you're...um...and I hate to say it...a UCF fan. There's that whole distrust thing, ya know, ulterior motives of a non-USF fan on our site.

Well, that and the apparent fact that our little family squabbles over here have us ultra-suspicious and looking for an outlet. Thanks for that! :dankk2:  

And for the record, even Goldie doesn't want a trophy ....

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Golden, I'd say it's probably because you're...um...and I hate to say it...a UCF fan. There's that whole distrust thing, ya know, ulterior motives of a non-USF fan on our site. Well, that and the apparent fact that our little family squabbles over here have us ultra-suspicious and looking for an outlet. Thanks for that! :dankk2:

Unless there actually is a trophy given, of course. ;)

Too add to the other post, if you look at my posts, I never take jabs at USF. I may give my perspective from a UCF standpoint and defend UCF, but apparently justifying any UCF is as good as a jab, here.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

apparently justifying any UCF is as good as a jab, here.

Please tell me you're not only just now figuring that out ...

Golden, I'd say it's probably because you're...um...and I hate to say it...a UCF fan. There's that whole distrust thing, ya know, ulterior motives of a non-USF fan on our site. Well, that and the apparent fact that our little family squabbles over here have us ultra-suspicious and looking for an outlet. Thanks for that! :dankk2:

Unless there actually is a trophy given, of course. ;)

Too add to the other post, if you look at my posts, I never take jabs at USF. I may give my perspective from a UCF standpoint and defend UCF, but apparently justifying any UCF is as good as a jab, here.

:rolleyes:  ... I feel pretty confident in saying, in lieu of your almost 4K posts here, without even looking, that is a load of crap ...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Here's my comment on the "rivalry"- It has all the hallmarks of one and it drives every single true USF fan nuts.  I hate it, I hate UCF, It's not going to help our "prestige" and I don't want it but it's going to happen.  The real goal is to try and facilitate decent rivalries with teams like FAU.  ;)  <----Kidding.

Seriously, tough, in the end we're getting stuck with this turd for a few years.  Might as well accept our fate and make the best of it.  We should stop hyping it as a "War" and call it the "Begrudingly Forced Disney Orchestrated Moderately Entertaining Temporary Football Series For Teams Relatively Geographically Near One Another"  The BFDOMETFSFTRGNOA Bowl.  [Always add bowl at the end to make it legit].

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

Might as well accept our fate and make the best of it.

That sounds UCiFesque.

Good humor though throughout the post. :)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

I forgot to ask StateRoad42, should the BFDOMETFSFTRGNOA Bowl have a trophy?