• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ND just cancelled a 2014 road game with ASU. Should Doug give ASU a call?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Gold helmets for Notre Dame or that random FLA school Culpepper played for? Do not forget the gold pants. Maybe we can have the Sheriff in a leprechaun suit jumping around at the game to really confuse them!

Doesn't he do this every St. Patty's Day?

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'd agree with slick on our previous and current schedule. Our schedule strength has been good, and with NC State coming up in 2014, there's only really 1 other big OOC game we need to schedule. Then in 2015 we have Nevada (good MWC team but not power 5) and Indiana (bad power 5 team) who I'd rather have them give us a Bball game in return, which would rock. So I see the need for 1 or 2 more big games in the next 2 years, completely doable and will most likely happen.

I contacted Bill Mcgillis a few weeks back who said that they were and still are working with schools from the SEC, B1G, ACC, and Big12 to set up future games.

I'm "working on" a date with Kate Upton. I'll keep you posted.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe he will again. I think the OP's question was fair.

We all know our schedules have been lacking.

I assume you mean future schedules are lacking ... The last 4 or 5 years, we've had a pretty good ooc schedule haven't we, with 2 quality teams in there?

Better yet, 2014 and beyond because 2013 has Miami and Mich St. along with several future Power 5 teams.

"schedules have" should have been "scheduling has".

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'd agree with slick on our previous and current schedule. Our schedule strength has been good, and with NC State coming up in 2014, there's only really 1 other big OOC game we need to schedule. Then in 2015 we have Nevada (good MWC team but not power 5) and Indiana (bad power 5 team) who I'd rather have them give us a Bball game in return, which would rock. So I see the need for 1 or 2 more big games in the next 2 years, completely doable and will most likely happen.

I contacted Bill Mcgillis a few weeks back who said that they were and still are working with schools from the SEC, B1G, ACC, and Big12 to set up future games.

I'm "working on" a date with Kate Upton. I'll keep you posted.

If you have been in contact with Ms. Upton please let us know her phone number and email address so we can recommend you, as we all know you are a fine gentleman. At least DW and McGillis are actually speaking with these schools. I'm not happy with USF's current situation either and we've just had one of the worst sports season in our school's short history but my word....you can't whine about everything. 2013 schedule is set. Let's worry about 2014 if the season is a couple weeks away and we are still missing games, or if we fill those tough OOC games with Old Dominion and Wofford.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

we make a lot more money playing on the road once for $1m than we do playing against mcneese state at home.

Not saying you're wrong, but do you have any numbers to back this up?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe he will again.  I think the OP's question was fair.

I assume you mean future schedules are lacking ... The last 4 or 5 years, we've had a pretty good ooc schedule haven't we, with 2 quality teams in there?

Better yet, 2014 and beyond because 2013 has Miami and Mich St. along with several future Power 5 teams.

This year isn't a future schedule so it wasn't included because of Michigan State and UM ...

Well, being that those recruits USF signed this past fall and spring are still attending high school, I consider that the future.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_schedules/southflorida_future.htm

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Sounds like they'll be playing BYU instead. They are in some kind of Google+ group together right now hashing it out....idk what that means lol

Maybe you can learn from this, you don't have to be old to not know about new trends in online technology. Of course, in online tech terms, you are ancient at 25. Anyway, back to beaming Twonky...but I bet you don't have a clue what that means either.

This year isn't a future schedule so it wasn't included because of Michigan State and UM ...

Well, being that those recruits USF signed this past fall and spring are still attending high school, I consider that the future.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=611637

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You're presenting for evidence a source that has a nationwide reputation for incompetence ... I reject it completely.

You're presenting for evidence a source that has a nationwide reputation for incompetence ... I reject it completely.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/big-east/usf-bulls.php