• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Rumors, Tweets, Etc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Florida reportedly forbidding former QB Tyler Murphy from playing for Louisville or Boston College: http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/12/15/5213862/tyler-murphy-transfer-florida-gators â€¦

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Don't we play UF soon?

Wouldn't UF want to block players going to USF?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624

Add dual threat QB Tyler Murphy to that list now too. Will graduate this year and be eligible in 2014.

@JeffBarlisESPN: #Gators confirm QB Tyler Murphy has been granted his release and will leave the football program.

Murphy was there four years, didn't do anything under Meyer, wasn't much of a player under Muschamp, and he was playing in a system that favored him. 

Guy was a 3 star athlete coming out of HS. I'd bring him in for competition, but truthfully, I can't say he's much better than Bench was this year. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem likely. 

Murphy is originally from Conn., speculation on the web is that UConn may be a landing spot for Murphy. Stay tuned.

Why would he go to UConn when they had a freshman qb that played all year and Murphy only has one year left?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

@RobbieAndreu: Former #UF offensive guard Ian Silberman transferring to #Louisville, where he will be eligible next season.

one down

So he must be graduating like Murphy?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Yes looks like he was in the 2010 class

So if he committed in 2008 took his official visit in 2009, Charlie Strong was sill there right? In that case UL makes sense.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Add dual threat QB Tyler Murphy to that list now too. Will graduate this year and be eligible in 2014.

@JeffBarlisESPN: #Gators confirm QB Tyler Murphy has been granted his release and will leave the football program.

Murphy was there four years, didn't do anything under Meyer, wasn't much of a player under Muschamp, and he was playing in a system that favored him. 

Guy was a 3 star athlete coming out of HS. I'd bring him in for competition, but truthfully, I can't say he's much better than Bench was this year. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem likely. 

Murphy is originally from Conn., speculation on the web is that UConn may be a landing spot for Murphy. Stay tuned.

Why would he go to UConn when they had a freshman qb that played all year and Murphy only has one year left?

Maybe because he's from there, and he thinks he can overtake the freshman qb that played this past season? B)  Unless you have a direct connection to Murphy, neither you nor I will definitively know until he announces. I just shared a speculative piece of information that I had read. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Don't we play UF soon?

I believe that game has been rescheduled for ______________. Oh wait....wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen for a long time

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Don't we play UF soon?

Nope

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

http://www.voodoofive.com/2013/12/19/5222284/allthetransfers-2014-florida-gators-exodus-targets-for-usf

TE – Kent Taylor – Taylor is another guy who got minimal playing time, in his case due to injury. He caught two passes as a freshman in 2012, but was injured and redshirted in 2013. He'd have to take another year off, and would have two years of eligibility remaining. In USF's favor, he's from nearby Land O' Lakes up in Pasco. But going against Taylor is the fact that USF has seven(!) tight ends on the roster for next season, including Sean Price and Mike McFarland. Willie T. seems to like his tight ends, though, so we'll list his USF Chances for Transfer – Definitely Warm

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Kent-Taylor-118152

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Can we merge this thread with my 5 UF transfer thread? Maybe dedicate a thread to all transfers?

Rodney adams

Mike Blakely

UF transfers

Etc