• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How long before USF fires Stan Heath

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I got bashed for this post over a year ago. All you Stan lovers, how is the love now

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Stop, give Stan time.  This is a difficult University to coach BBall at.   He will continue to grow the program.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I have no clue which posts are real...

None .... This whole thread is in your imagination.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug
Didn't I just read where the whole universe is a giant computer simulation. So none of this is real.
Neo?
Oracle?

Morpheus?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I WAS a big supporter in the past of heath  and i have said he should be gone after this year but i am now of the mindset we should give him 2 more years at this point and see if such stability helps the program

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I WAS a big supporter in the past of heath and i have said he should be gone after this year but i am now of the mindset we should give him 2 more years at this point and see if such stability helps the program

I agree. I really like all that Stan has done here and the way he has gone about it.

Right now our key contributors, with the exception of Rudd, are pretty young or new to the program. My time frame for Heath is for the program to be about .500 this year and an NCAA next year. That being said. He should be on the hot seat going in to next year. He has recruited well the last 2 years. Now it is time to translate into wins. Not 20 point blow outs.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I WAS a big supporter in the past of heath  and i have said he should be gone after this year but i am now of the mindset we should give him 2 more years at this point and see if such stability helps the program

I'm buying a lottery ticket tonight. Something is different about this universe. I will probably win! :)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I got bashed for this post over a year ago. All you Stan lovers, how is the love now

Didn't bash you then, but I will now for this classless dredge up. At this point there are only unsubstantiated claims from a potentially disgruntled father of a former recruit. And even if these claims have any merit, they may not reflect on Heath. I will believe Stan is an honorable coach until proven otherwise, and all Bulls fans should do the same.

Now if you want to question his offensive philosophy, we can have a conversation!...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Crazy when smazza is reasonable...gotta agree give the guy two more years to make his bed.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I really think Stan is trying and I'm not sure he knowingly committed an NCAA violation (if there is even one).  I do question his coaching effectiveness and the ability to develop his players. 

• Upvote 1