• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who are the core guys on this team for Willie T?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Burning Eveld's RS was a travesty.

LOL .... Wait, were you serious?

Sorry for the double post, but not sure what you mean here...

As of now, I think most people would agree Eveld is the most competent QB on the roster. We have an unknown in Mike White, Floyd showed promise but is definitely a project, and we are in the running for Woulard. Not a lot of depth there.

He should have two years left, it really was a bonehead decision by Holtz, and I was saying this before He got injured in the Miami game.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

He has two years, correct?

Still don't think it will matter.

He will be a senior...you can no longer redshirt if you play in any game after game 4...no matter how little it is....ad about wasting seasons...Dvario Monthomery....a whopping 6 catches his FRESHMAN season

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Battles will emerge as the RB.

I suspect that the QB will be either Floyd or a frosh... I didn't think Floyd was too bad down the stretch, it's just that we were so out of whack after running the "offense" with BJ that we were unable to play a true offense. He made some nice throws... some bad ones too, but, for a kid that hadn't played in nearly 2 years, I wasn't too depressed with him.

(having said that, I would much rather have an upgrade, but, I think we can win with Floyd)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

QB battle will be interesting in the Spring.

AND suspect another battle come the summer/fall

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Burning Eveld's RS was a travesty.

LOL .... Wait, were you serious?

Sorry for the double post, but not sure what you mean here...

As of now, I think most people would agree Eveld is the most competent QB on the roster. We have an unknown in Mike White, Floyd showed promise but is definitely a project, and we are in the running for Woulard. Not a lot of depth there.

He should have two years left, it really was a bonehead decision by Holtz, and I was saying this before He got injured in the Miami game.

If WT can't get a qb here in the next two years better than BE, THAT would be a travesty

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Agree Trip

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Battles will emerge as the RB.

I suspect that the QB will be either Floyd or a frosh... I didn't think Floyd was too bad down the stretch, it's just that we were so out of whack after running the "offense" with BJ that we were unable to play a true offense. He made some nice throws... some bad ones too, but, for a kid that hadn't played in nearly 2 years, I wasn't too depressed with him.

(having said that, I would much rather have an upgrade, but, I think we can win with Floyd)

i've never seen anything to suggest battles would be the guy but as i was scrolling down this page i was thinking "what about battles?"

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

He has two years, correct?

Still don't think it will matter.

Now he only has one year because he played for like eight minutes before being injured. Season was already lost, and Floyd needed to play anyway.

I still think Floyd can be a solid QB. He was playing with the island of misfit toys. Lots of injuries, and half the guys out there (I'm talking to you, Andre Davis) had stopped playing and were looking forward to the offseason. He never really had a chance.

I think it speaks volumes that The ole ball coach and FSU have not offered to AW when just about everyone else did. His weakness is decision making in the pocket. I hope that CWT takes that into consideration when recruiting AW. He is going to need a smart QB that can think on the fly. I don't know if I've seen one at USF yet. USF QBs seem to be more athletically gifted than Peyton Mannings.

Are you serious? This guy learned a new playbook at the Elite 11 in a couple of days and executed the offense better than anyone else there. I think this evaluation is wayyyyyy off.