• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Mike White

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Ummm. White just got bumped to a high 3* per the 247 ranking. Dude is gonna be a solid QB.

Funny how it happens right after a SEC offer

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Or his complete senior film being sent out after the title game.......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Or his complete senior film being sent out after the title game.......

Stop letting reality get in the way of the conspiracy theories.  :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Years ago, I remember everyone was so high on a quarterback that followed through on his commitment to USF.  After the years of Banks and Julmiste at QB, we all looked forward to C4 (Carlton Hill).  However, there was another great QB (Grothe) that was in this same class who did not get the attention until he played.  MW and AW seem to be like them in some way with AW getting all of the attention and MW as a diamond in the rough.  I am hoping for two QBs in this class as well as some good RBs.  However, I have a feeling MW might be our next Grothe; a winner, a team leader, and someone who seriously wants and will put the time in to improve himself.  I have high hopes for him (after all his team did win state).

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

I like this kid and he's got good character and I think his decisions on the football field will show that. Looking forward to seeing what he can do. Thanks for the loyalty Mike Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Matt Grothe was a gamer and tough and I think the team under him took after that. They didn't have a ton of raw talent but they fought hard.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

Yes lets not hope hes Matt Grothe. Matt was great and came out of nowhere. He will forever be the image of what usf is about but stop thinking we need diamonds in the rough. Stop using Carlton Hill or anyone else who was a bust as an example. There are plent of busts but if your school gets to the level and we continiously get quality qb options you will not complain. We should want the best qb we can get. If we would have had Aaron Murray we would be in a different situation today. Its just the way it goes. Yes its nice to hope a player is better than they seem but stop trying to say were better off with players who came out of nowhere. Mike White plays on a stacked offensive team and plays alot of spread. We will see how it translates to much tighter coverage than he was able to face weekly here. The speedy recievers he has were almost always better than the dbs they faced and he was behind one of the better high school offensive lines you can find. I hope he is good enough. I would have liked STA'S QB as well just because he seems like he fits the scheme a little better but we will see.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Yes lets not hope hes Matt Grothe. Matt was great and came out of nowhere. He will forever be the image of what usf is about but stop thinking we need diamonds in the rough. Stop using Carlton Hill or anyone else who was a bust as an example. There are plent of busts but if your school gets to the level and we continiously get quality qb options you will not complain. We should want the best qb we can get. If we would have had Aaron Murray we would be in a different situation today. Its just the way it goes. Yes its nice to hope a player is better than they seem but stop trying to say were better off with players who came out of nowhere. Mike White plays on a stacked offensive team and plays alot of spread. We will see how it translates to much tighter coverage than he was able to face weekly here. The speedy recievers he has were almost always better than the dbs they faced and he was behind one of the better high school offensive lines you can find. I hope he is good enough. I would have liked STA'S QB as well just because he seems like he fits the scheme a little better but we will see.
NO!!! Let's hope he's better then Matt. We don't need no one throwing wounded ducks over the middle of the field. Love Matty, but made some of us wanting to pull our hair out.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Good read.

Reminds of JPP in that he's picked up football late in life.