• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

People with the bags on your head...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Not saying the Bags will make the Admin change the situation, but to bash those doing it is wrong. They actually showed up to the game, bought a ticket, paid for parking, prob spent money on Beer food and other things, While those bashing them sit here behind a computer screen and not support the program finacially or personally by NOT showing up to the game. Now tell me who are the real fans and who are the fans that should be taking some heat?

I was at the game as I have been all but one game since 2004 and I think they looked like jackasses. But then, I just assumed they did it for attention.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm not a fan of people wearing bags but this is America and I sure as hell will defend their right to express their opinion within reason.

INteresting how the early posters in this thread assumed we would end the night 2-7. Not so fast.....

Mediocre QB play down the stretch would have beat us last night. That first interception was a disgrace to anyone with an arm. Gloating over not being 2-7 might not be the best course of action either.

Am I mistaken in thinking that the first pick was a wounded duck because the qb couldn't follow through because of one of our d lineman?

I'd have to see the replay again, but I don't think we forced that pick, although we did have pressure on the QB. I think it was just a pisspoor throw.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Not saying the Bags will make the Admin change the situation, but to bash those doing it is wrong. They actually showed up to the game, bought a ticket, paid for parking, prob spent money on Beer food and other things, While those bashing them sit here behind a computer screen and not support the program finacially or personally by NOT showing up to the game. Now tell me who are the real fans and who are the fans that should be taking some heat?

I was at the game as I have been all but one game since 2004 and I think they looked like jackasses. But then, I just assumed they did it for attention.

Me, too. The lady in front of us went over to one of the bag-wearers in an attempt to light it on fire. She was slightly intoxicated, btw...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Last time I checked this is AMERICA and people have a right to express themselves the way they want too. So not that I would do it, Its their right. Some people stop donating and buying tickets, that is their right as well. Some people( Im in this group) go to the game regardless and cheer louder for the player showing my support, I also write to the AD, Coaching staff, my ticket rep, ect.... telling them of my displeasure.

So to each their own.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

I'm not a "bag over my head" kind of guy. In my opinion, other approaches are more effective and don't affect the athletes who, for the most part, aren't really to blame.

That said, I would prefer that people protest in person, in whatever way they see fit. I'd rather people be in the stands doing so, than show indifference by not attending.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is hilarious

dont stop

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I'm not a fan of people wearing bags but this is America and I sure as hell will defend their right to express their opinion within reason.

INteresting how the early posters in this thread assumed we would end the night 2-7. Not so fast.....

Mediocre QB play down the stretch would have beat us last night. That first interception was a disgrace to anyone with an arm. Gloating over not being 2-7 might not be the best course of action either.

Am I mistaken in thinking that the first pick was a wounded duck because the qb couldn't follow through because of one of our d lineman?

I'd have to see the replay again, but I don't think we forced that pick, although we did have pressure on the QB. I think it was just a pisspoor throw.

It looks like he got hit straight on right on the follow through ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Last time I checked this is AMERICA and people have a right to express themselves the way they want too. So not that I would do it, Its their right. Some people stop donating and buying tickets, that is their right as well. Some people( Im in this group) go to the game regardless and cheer louder for the player showing my support, I also write to the AD, Coaching staff, my ticket rep, ect.... telling them of my displeasure.

So to each their own.

For the 23rd time, nobody is saying they don't have a right to wear them ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Those bags sort of look like a Sponge Bob Square Pants pinata to me. I'm just saying....

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I usually watch the replay of our games on ESPN3 and I did so yesterday. Did not notice anyone on camera with a bag but I usually pay no mind to the fan shots......