• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

People with the bags on your head...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Enough with the pissing contests!! If you want to wear a bag on your head, go ahead. You have every right to do so and it doesn't make you any less of a fan. The product on the field is a disgrace and as a fan you show your displeasure in any way you see fit (obviously within reason). If someone wants to rent a plane with a "Fire Holtz" banner on it, then go ahead, that's your right. End of story....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

I'm not a fan of people wearing bags but this is America and I sure as hell will defend their right to express their opinion within reason.

INteresting how the early posters in this thread assumed we would end the night 2-7. Not so fast.....

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I am a Bulls fan through thick and thin. I really do not want to see fans with bags on their heads, but as long as they are respectful to others, then go for it.

What I am really tired of at home games are beligerent, drunk fans who curse and spill beer everywhere. These are the people who need to either learn moderation, or find a new place to drink your face off.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

What I am really tired of at home games are beligerent, drunk fans who curse and spill beer everywhere. These are the people who need to either learn moderation, or find a new place to drink your face off.

This is a stadium issue that can be dealt with easily.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm not a fan of people wearing bags but this is America and I sure as hell will defend their right to express their opinion within reason.

INteresting how the early posters in this thread assumed we would end the night 2-7. Not so fast.....

Mediocre QB play down the stretch would have beat us last night. That first interception was a disgrace to anyone with an arm. Gloating over not being 2-7 might not be the best course of action either.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Fans who pay and are disappointed with the product are free to do whatever they wish, but I certainly have no issue with the shirts, signs, bags, for the few Leavitt heads I saw.

Glad the fan base is angry. We should be.

And if a recruit is going to fall out over a bag, not a 2-10 conference record the last 2 years,I don't know I want him anyways...

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,652
  • Days Won:  424

Enough with the pissing contests!! If you want to wear a bag on your head, go ahead. You have every right to do so and it doesn't make you any less of a fan. The product on the field is a disgrace and as a fan you show your displeasure in any way you see fit (obviously within reason). If someone wants to rent a plane with a "Fire Holtz" banner on it, then go ahead, that's your right. End of story....

No. it's not the end of story ... I agree 100% that they have every right to wear a bag on their head, etc .. and I, and whoever else wants to, have every right to say that I think they look like dumbasses and reflect badly on our fan base.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,652
  • Days Won:  424

Mediocre QB play down the stretch would have beat us last night. That first interception was a disgrace to anyone with an arm. Gloating over not being 2-7 might not be the best course of action either.

Am I mistaken in thinking that the first pick was a wounded duck because the qb couldn't follow through because of one of our d lineman?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

WEAR THOSE BAGS BOYS!

HATERS.jpg?1291355060