• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I agree with hm101, I actually think we've been heard. Coordinator's heads need to start flying though...and soon.

And while I appreciate the random rumor mill here with players saying this and that...I really hope that's false.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I have no inside info to the locker room... I've just had direct conversations with 4-5 players on both sides of the ball that implied the team has quit on the staff.

Have any more insight like why they are quitting on the staff?

I have no insight and talked to no one, but listen to the defensive player comments after the Ball State loss about playing more like a USF front 7 and being aggressive. I took that as they were trying to do something schematically that wasn't who they thought we were.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

amazing how big a difference two wins can make

if we beat Ball State and Temple-- we're sitting at 4-2 and maybe the board isn't going ape****

nah-- we would still be moaning about something (and perhaps rightly so)

I don't think people would be going crazy if beat BSU and temple. This is what happens when you come off one of the worst seasons in history, play crappy against a 1AA team, barely win against Nevada and then lose 2 games you were supposed to win. If you win against the teams you are supposed to beat then the ******** and complaining is reduced to normal levels.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I have no inside info to the locker room... I've just had direct conversations with 4-5 players on both sides of the ball that implied the team has quit on the staff.

Well, Ghost is Mike Lanaris and just got sick of all the negativity on message boards.

wat

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Well, Ghost is Mike Lanaris and just got sick of all the negativity on message boards.

wat

can i have your autograph?

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722

A statement needs to be made in two Saturdays against Louisville!

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688

A statement needs to be made in two Saturdays against Louisville!

I just got back from the future. The statement that was made was "I'm proud of the way they competed."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

wat

Just doing a little trolling. For some reason you seemed the best person to pick. No one would believe Skin Graft could play football. He's way to bald for that.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Stability? He wants consistent 5-7 seasons? We would be very lucky to get to that record this year, and miss out on bowling for two consecutive seasons. Is that the type of stability that earns a contract extension through 2017? What a horrible analysis.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

wat

Just doing a little trolling. For some reason you seemed the best person to pick. No one would believe Skin Graft could play football. He's way to bald for that.

lold. Its fine I was just confused. Wasnt sure if I had made a Lanaris reference in the past or something.