• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard statement

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

Believe me, I understand the history of what happened behind Polytechnic, and that a dirtbag politician that made that happen. However, maybe I'm in the minority, but I believe that the whole satellite campus "process" is an incorrect approach to begin with. We saw a somewhat similar situation with USF-Sarasota "New College". I personally believe that the satellite campus approach is vastly flawed, and that diverting the money being spent in these locations would be vastly more efficiently spent at the current main campus in Temple Terrace to improve the overall college appeal. I could be alone in that, but thats my opinion, and an approach that Judy G has errored in.

you probably should have put this in the rumor thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Believe me, I understand the history of what happened behind Polytechnic, and that a dirtbag politician that made that happen. However, maybe I'm in the minority, but I believe that the whole satellite campus "process" is an incorrect approach to begin with. We saw a somewhat similar situation with USF-Sarasota "New College". I personally believe that the satellite campus approach is vastly flawed, and that diverting the money being spent in these locations would be vastly more efficiently spent at the current main campus in Temple Terrace to improve the overall college appeal. I could be alone in that, but thats my opinion, and an approach that Judy G has errored in.

Why because its an opinion? Not sure where you're going with that?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Why are talking Judy again?

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

lighten up, francis

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

lighten up, francis

I'm not upset, just confused

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Probably not so much that it was your opinion but more the fact that you can't back any of it up with logic or facts. What actually happened doesn't support your opinion. You're still entitled to it though... carry on.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

im glad poly is gone... these satellite campuses are a waste...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

This is somewhat off topic, but I absolutely agree. You can bet Latvala over in St. Pete is about to start gunning for his own university. As some will remember, he's that guy who's son went to UCF and hates USF, and from what I've seen of Latvala in person, he has no problem hammering Dr. Genshaft's leadership on the tampa campus. It'll be a harder fight, since St. Pete is so close by, but you can bet Latvala may be trying to line up a little University retirement of his own for when he gets term-limited out.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Why are talking Judy again?

Judy = USF = Evil

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

st pete campus is doing pretty well