• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we lose to Temple.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Realistically, if we lose to Temple...

First: People will be really really upset and this board will melt down.

Next: Someone will mention how there is a small chance that 5-2 could still win the BE, so let's win out and also beat Miami.

Next: We have to go into a Bye with a loss (as always)

Next: We will lose to Louisville (if we lose to Temple, we will lose to UL for sure)

Next: There will be about 10,000 Bulls fans in the stands for the noon Syracuse (Homecoming) game.

The program will truly be circling the drain at that point.

Solution: Don't f-ing lose!

Hey but look at the bright side... because I have a bad feeling that even if we somehow manage to beat Temple, then we will not be able to beat anyone else in the Big East... we lack coaching and attitude...

• It will be a Green & Gold Christmas as Bulls gear is marked down to at least 50% or less
  • Bulls fans might go to the basketball games to see a winning team in action = increase in attendance
  • Football season ticket renewals will drop like a rock since we are not hosting FSU next season & because the fair weather fans will break an ankle as they jump off the bandwagon so us diehards can get the choice seats (i.e. front row, or last row).

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  151

if we lose to Temple, I am going to the next home game and cheering on the team

that's the spirit

Fine. Go ahead. No one's stopping you. And I'll be just to your left in 234.

However, thunderous applause will be replaced with civil golf-claps.

So there! :FIREdevil:

whoa whoa whoa

I said cheering. I did not commit to any form of clapping

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Realistically, if we lose to Temple...

First: People will be really really upset and this board will melt down.

Next: Someone will mention how there is a small chance that 5-2 could still win the BE, so let's win out and also beat Miami.

Next: We have to go into a Bye with a loss (as always)

Next: We will lose to Louisville (if we lose to Temple, we will lose to UL for sure)

Next: There will be about 10,000 Bulls fans in the stands for the noon Syracuse (Homecoming) game.

The program will truly be circling the drain at that point.

Solution: Don't f-ing lose!

Hey but look at the bright side... because I have a bad feeling that even if we somehow manage to beat Temple, then we will not be able to beat anyone else in the Big East... we lack coaching and attitude...

• It will be a Green & Gold Christmas as Bulls gear is marked down to at least 50% or less
  • Bulls fans might go to the basketball games to see a winning team in action = increase in attendance
  • Football season ticket renewals will drop like a rock since we are not hosting FSU next season & because the fair weather fans will break an ankle as they jump off the bandwagon so us diehards can get the choice seats (i.e. front row, or last row).

This all sounds good to me! I could use a couple new Under Amour polos and maybe a Jersey..never had a jersey. Season tickets in the first row? IM SOLD. The in-laws and I were actually talking about heading to a few bball games this year, we wanted to check out the new sun dome...and winning would be a nice change of pace. At least there could be some upside to this terrible season we've had thus far.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Well... you already lost to one MAC school on the road... what's another such loss... *shrugs* :unsure:

I think you have a little too much confidence coming in here with your sarcastic comments. A 4-0 record is impressive, until you look at who you played this year...impressive you beat Tulane, Howard, USF (we all know how terrible we are this year), and an awful Arkansas team that lost to ULM (who is that :)).

Go troll on some other site.

Rutgers has won 4 games, three of which were very close games against very bad football teams.

You beat (0-4) Tulane by 12. A game that was 10-6 in the 4th quarter. Tulane lost to Tulsa by 35, Ole Miss by 39, and ULM by 53.

You beat (1-4) Arkansas by 9. A team that lost to Alabama by 52 and Texas A&M by 48.

Even USF had the game tied at 13-13 in the 4th quarter.

Rutgers may win 8 or 9 games this year b/c of their powder puff schedule, but the fall is coming so brace yourself.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I wish USF was 4-0 sometime this season.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

If we lose...

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

This is what our fans at Ball State looked like. Temple loss would be far worse. The rants would be bad on an epic level if we piss away a game to a new inferior big east team

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Please win this game. I'm heading to Louisville in a couple weeks and a loss of this game would cast a serious pall over that game for me, and probably the fans and team too.

We'll be there as well. But L'ville is in Bourbon country. We'll make the best of things.

Cool, what section are your seats? I'm in 201.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

... Skip Holtz should be fired immediately, Hargreaves named as interim coach, and let the search begin.

I'm dead serious. If we lose to Temple, there is no coming back.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Hargreaves? Pass...

... Skip Holtz should be fired immediately, Hargreaves named as interim coach, and let the search begin.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Hargreaves? Pass...

OK, pick someone. Interim coach isn't a big concern for me when we're 2-4 (0-2) and in an all out dumpster fire. I think you missed the point.