• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Blog Post RE: BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

B.J has always been inconsistent. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws for 3 touchdowns against FSU and then 3 ints against Temple. You never know which B.J Daniels you will get.

He is what He is, we won't contend for a Big East championship until we have consistent play at the QB position. Hopefully Woulard sticks with us.

However, B.J didn't play as bad as the numbers suggest against Rutgers. There were some drops, tipped balls that lead to interceptions, and one interception that CLEARLY hit the ground. He played okay considering our complete lack of a running game and Rutgers solid defense. At least we are throwing the deep ball this year.

Woulard isn't consistent in high school. does anybody who says they can;'t wait ever checked a boxscore???

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

B.J has always been inconsistent. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws for 3 touchdowns against FSU and then 3 ints against Temple. You never know which B.J Daniels you will get.

He is what He is, we won't contend for a Big East championship until we have consistent play at the QB position. Hopefully Woulard sticks with us.

However, B.J didn't play as bad as the numbers suggest against Rutgers. There were some drops, tipped balls that lead to interceptions, and one interception that CLEARLY hit the ground. He played okay considering our complete lack of a running game and Rutgers solid defense. At least we are throwing the deep ball this year.

I want us to be more option focused and use BJ's speed to get the ball in playmakers hands.....

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no one knows more than most of us about bj

unfortunately i knew this 3 years ago

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

BJ is a poor decision maker. He gets nervous quickly. It is sad to see his career end this way, but he will be remembered as the QB that all the god given talent that could not put it all together. He still has over 3/4 of a season to prove us wrong, but time is not on his side.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Woulard isn't consistent in high school. does anybody who says they can;'t wait ever checked a boxscore???

I saw the highlights of his most recent game. Not very impressed. Made a pretty bad read standing in the end zone and threw a pick six.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

BJ is a poor decision maker. He gets nervous quickly. It is sad to see his career end this way, but he will be remembered as the QB that all the god given talent that could not put it all together. He still has over 3/4 of a season to prove us wrong, but time is not on his side.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

The very first play of the game was a read option. RB on BJ's right, snap, left end crashes, BJ hands to Murray. No one was on the right side of the field for at least 10 yds. No matter what type of offense you run, the qb has to be able to make some reads.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I think that Skip should give Matt Floyd a chance.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This article is spot on... BJD is a glorified running back with one hell of an arm... he is not the answer and is holding us back...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

This article is spot on... BJD is a glorified running back with one hell of an arm... he is not the answer and is holding us back...

you keep saying the same thing over and over again but fail to offer up who you think on our team will not hold us back and is actually a better QB then BJ! Do you honestly think if you sit BJD that the RU game would have come out different? If you do, you are just showing your football IQ.

Matt Floyd so far this year, 3/7 for 19yds against UTC....He came in on one play for the RU game and handed the ball off for negative 3 yds.......Doesn't sound like the answer to me.

Note: I will root for whomever is the QB on the field as a bulls fan!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

BJ set the bar high. Unfortunately there are many players that make a splash and spend 2-3 years failing to live up to expectations. BJ just happens to be that type. Teams know his game and it can be defended, apparently.