• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I like how we're 2-1 and everyone is acting like we're 0-12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Seriously grow some balls, toughen up we still got a whole season. Some people on here immediately jump ship every chance they get,

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Its always been that way in here. Win a couple of games and we are going undefeated...lose a couple and we are going win less.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

we are 0-1 in games that matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

It's because we see the same thing every year. We don't win Big East games. The reaction is because what have they shown us to make us think this year will be any different?

Edited by jjlovecub

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So... if we played Sister Mary's school of the blind, Chatt, Wm and Mary, La Lafayette, Wofford, SW Fl Technical school for women, and Rutgers so far and we were 6-1, are you telling me that we should be happy?

We had over 500 yards of offense last week, I don't have any idea how people are complaining about the offense.... oh wait, yeah I do, we can't move the ball if the defense has a pulse.

It's not that our team and coaching is bad, we just need to get a softer schedule...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293

It's because we came off a horrible season, and it seems to be repeating itself... But with a weaker D and O. Only from what we see so far, not so impressive against UTC, pure luck at Nevada, and a mistake filled Rutgers game. I just don't see a solid team right now. Last year we played semi-decent and lost close games. We come into this season with proclamations of a strong offense with explosive receivers and fall short so far.

I haven't given up yet, just thought we would see progression in week 3. Maybe this year we are trying something different, starting not so well and finishing strong.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  568

Every board has those chicken littles.... it's the long lasting ones here who keep a level head

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think a lot of people on here, including myself, are very disappointed and expected more against Rutgers at home. I saw a lot of things to be disappointed about from coaching to our qb and almost everything in between. On the positive side, I think our kicking game improved dramatically thanks to Kloss.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848

it's been two years since i've seen a Big East win at home and that was a 1 point win on a team that finished 4-8.