• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I like how we're 2-1 and everyone is acting like we're 0-12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

It's because we are not getting better... we aren't winning the games that matter, and the team hasn't progressed like others have in the BE that have had new beginnings!

1-9 against BCS teams in the last 10... what have you seen from this team that gets you excited about the rest of the year???

On a positive note, wore my USF shirt to Courtside Grill tonight in Westchase, and tons of fans of other teams gave me the old "tough loss" speech... so maybe the public doesn't think we are THAT BAD yet...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

It's because we are not getting better... we aren't winning the games that matter, and the team hasn't progressed like others have in the BE that have had new beginnings!

1-9 against BCS teams in the last 10... what have you seen from this team that gets you excited about the rest of the year???

On a positive note, wore my USF shirt to Courtside Grill tonight in Westchase, and tons of fans of other teams gave me the old "tough loss" speech... so maybe the public doesn't think we are THAT BAD yet...

Yet. If we keep this up we will fall further into obscurity and off the minds of the public. If we get stuck in a Big East with no NBC contract and no UL or Cincy, its over.

I havent given up yet. Rutgers always has our # and their D is supposedly the best in the conference. After we return home from the Temple + UL road trip we will know as much as we need to know about this team. BSU should be a win and FSU should be a loss. Not saying much there.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

22 seniors

pay raise for skip and co

same ole ****

I care about my bulls winning too much to invest heavily in the success of this coaching staff. I know it's one game but what I see is a complete lack of imagination from the coaching staff. And here I thought they were saving their wrinkles for the games that mattered. It's like they took the entire off season and did nothing.

My wish is for us to develop an offensive identity. I just dont see one. I know we run a "spread," but it honestly doesnt look that good lol. Nothing like the execution in say, Oregon's spread.

We need to run a pro offense imo. I know it wont happen and itd take a few years to get the right players for it, but I would like to see that.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

My wish is for us to develop an offensive identity. I just dont see one. I know we run a "spread," but it honestly doesnt look that good lol. Nothing like the execution in say, Oregon's spread.

We need to run a pro offense imo. I know it wont happen and itd take a few years to get the right players for it, but I would like to see that.

That's funny. Because I thought we started running more of a pre set with Skip. Shows what I know. Probably it is a combination of things, thus the no identity.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The season is over if we continue to play like we did against Rutgers... unless Skip is ready to make some tough choices then this season is gonna be horribull and might beat last year as the worst season in recent history.

That's funny. Because I thought we started running more of a pre set with Skip. Shows what I know. Probably it is a combination of things, thus the no identity.

lol well maybe we are. That is my point. I was under the impression that we run a spread offense. I may very well be totally wrong though.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

lol well maybe we are. That is my point. I was under the impression that we run a spread offense. I may very well be totally wrong though.

Pre-set? Spread?

I thought we were running a Chinese Fire Drill styled offense...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

pro set. typo. Ghost understands my gibberish typing.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

It is becomming a standard for us..