• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OMG..Defense is Horrible!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Legaux completed 14 of 28 against a pathetic Pitt team. We need to be thinking about BupKiss rather than Cincy down the road. This is enough of a challenge coming off a mile high road game. 1 game at a time. Keep it simple stupid.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

how about we take one game at a time and see how the team performs at home against Rutgers in about 44 hours

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

Our players have never seen an offense like that and it showed.

? Nevadas offense is basically the same as WV's offense, just weaker. There is excuse for not knowing what to expect...

This is like the 15th time you've posted this .... has anybody agreed yet?

I think he means basically the same as in they both wear helmets, shoulder pads, have a QB, and some shade of blue in their uniform

that might clear it up

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I think he means basically the same as in they both wear helmets, shoulder pads, have a QB, and some shade of blue in their uniform

that might clear it up

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

Our players have never seen an offense like that and it showed.

? Nevadas offense is basically the same as WV's offense, just weaker. There is excuse for not knowing what to expect... Now the altitude is another story alltogether.

West Virginia never emphasized running up the middle in their offense. Their focus was to spread the defense out.

in all fairness though- WVU did run some similar stuff as the "pistol" when they had pat white but pat was never the accomplished passer that this guy was and where we really smashed WVU was on their screen passes and their East/West stuff.

If you noticed, every time Nevada tried a screen or to go East/West we ate them up.

Where they got us was the North/South movement. But again- I think we need to give Nevada more credit and I think they have a 11-1 potential

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Where they got us was the North/South movement. But again- I think we need to give Nevada more credit and I think they have a 11-1 potential

This. Nevada might end up with one loss this year, and no one will look back at this game as anything besides a great comeback keeping Nevada out of the BCS.

I think the north-south bit us a lot more because the ends had to really make sure not to crash in and let the QB run wild. It's not like anything we're going to see any significant amount of this year. The defense probably had literally a few days to learn the discipline needed to defend it. I don't think there's a ton to take from this game defensively that is going to impact us down the road.

Although if I'm Cincinnati, I'm installing a small pistol package for our game...

Edited by FatDaddyBull

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

This Nevada game has allowed me to witness a phenomenon I've never seen before. Most times the team loses, plenty of people stop visiting this board for several reasons: Obviously a loss lessens excitement surrounding the team, negativity picks up around here and it gets kind of annoying to read over and over, etc.

But with this Nevada win, it seems the opposite has happened: Posters such as Cpa_bull here spent so much of the game racing to declare USF to suck in the loudest, most obnoxious way possible - starting threads like this, spamming the chat room with constant whining and negativity - and since the team turned it around and pulled out an amazing victory, Cpa has been nowhere to be seen. It's like this poster lives for the negativity and has to leave the board for a while to avoid the positive thoughts and excitement. It is really quite sad.

Unfortunately, I have no doubt Cpa_bull will show back up as soon as the team loses - and the team will lose, they are not going undefeated. But it's amazing that there are people who only want to talk about the team when they are able to ***** and cry and moan and whine. What's the point?

Where is Cpa_bull now?

SHOW YOURSELF!!!

GO BULLS!!!