• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OMG..Defense is Horrible!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Hey Cpa_Bull, you seem to have disappeared from the chat after declaring the game lost and over repeatedly throughout the fourth quarter. I was wondering if you are OK? Sorry you had to endure an amazing USF victory. The USF players apparently didn't get your message that the game was over though.

That was a great victory and a great comeback. Huge props to USF for fighting it out. Could be a sign of something special this season!

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475

The defense closed the first half strong after the three touchdown drives - several stops and a turnover. They came out weak in the second half, but came up with a HUGE stop in a critical situation in the closing minutes.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Well, on the bright side, our defense wasn't built to stop that kind of offense, and hopefully we spent some time on RU last week. I am disappointed, but, not ready to throw in the towel on our D just yet. Barrington, Lattimore, Giddens, Webster, Pork Chop... we have some studs on that defense.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780

Just get ready for other teams to run right up the middle on us all season long. We better come up with a game plan to better defend the run up the middle.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Just get ready for other teams to run right up the middle on us all season long. We better come up with a game plan to better defend the run up the middle.

If they aren't running an option where our DEs and OLBs have to stay home, its different to defend.

We looked awful, but, it's a tough system to defend.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Where was Giddins? Did he make a play today?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

They put nearly 300 in passing and nearly 300 in rushing and 30 first downs. There is a whole lot to worry about on the defensive side. I think our worries about Cosh when evaluating his past performances, should be well founded now. Holtz hired him, but we truly felt when it happened that this guy wouldn't pan out. That is one of the worst defensive efforts I have ever watched. Cosh better get his head in the game and outperform his past accomplishments or he will end himself and Holtz at USF.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They put nearly 300 in passing and nearly 300 in rushing and 30 first downs. There is a whole lot to worry about on the defensive side. I think our worries about Cosh when evaluating his past performances, should be well founded now. Holtz hired him, but we truly felt when it happened that this guy wouldn't pan out. That is one of the worst defensive efforts I have ever watched. Cosh better get his head in the game and outperform his past accomplishments or he will end himself and Holtz at USF.

Those are pretty good numbers for K-State in the B12

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Our players have never seen an offense like that and it showed.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369

Our players have never seen an offense like that and it showed.

Or air that thin...