• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OMG..Defense is Horrible!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Nevada will prove to be on of the best offensive teams in the nation. When a QB can run like that and throw like that, he's going to create grief for a lot of defenses.

We won, be happy.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know why Lanaris starts for this team? The guy is so slow and can't jam for ****. FYI I'm referring to his career and not this game specifically.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Nevada will prove to be on of the best offensive teams in the nation. When a QB can run like that and throw like that, he's going to create grief for a lot of defenses.

We won, be happy.

Munchie Legaux's gonna have a heyday with our defense then!! Will they have learned anything by then? God I hope so!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We won, be happy.

Word

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

defense didnt show up first couple of series

little effort

we have talent no doubt but we need work ethic,pride and passion

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

This Nevada game has allowed me to witness a phenomenon I've never seen before. Most times the team loses, plenty of people stop visiting this board for several reasons: Obviously a loss lessens excitement surrounding the team, negativity picks up around here and it gets kind of annoying to read over and over, etc.

But with this Nevada win, it seems the opposite has happened: Posters such as Cpa_bull here spent so much of the game racing to declare USF to suck in the loudest, most obnoxious way possible - starting threads like this, spamming the chat room with constant whining and negativity - and since the team turned it around and pulled out an amazing victory, Cpa has been nowhere to be seen. It's like this poster lives for the negativity and has to leave the board for a while to avoid the positive thoughts and excitement. It is really quite sad.

Unfortunately, I have no doubt Cpa_bull will show back up as soon as the team loses - and the team will lose, they are not going undefeated. But it's amazing that there are people who only want to talk about the team when they are able to ***** and cry and moan and whine. What's the point?

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Our players have never seen an offense like that and it showed.

? Nevadas offense is basically the same as WV's offense, just weaker. There is excuse for not knowing what to expect... Now the altitude is another story alltogether.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

This Nevada game has allowed me to witness a phenomenon I've never seen before. Most times the team loses, plenty of people stop visiting this board for several reasons: Obviously a loss lessens excitement surrounding the team, negativity picks up around here and it gets kind of annoying to read over and over, etc.

But with this Nevada win, it seems the opposite has happened: Posters such as Cpa_bull here spent so much of the game racing to declare USF to suck in the loudest, most obnoxious way possible - starting threads like this, spamming the chat room with constant whining and negativity - and since the team turned it around and pulled out an amazing victory, Cpa has been nowhere to be seen. It's like this poster lives for the negativity and has to leave the board for a while to avoid the positive thoughts and excitement. It is really quite sad.

Unfortunately, I have no doubt Cpa_bull will show back up as soon as the team loses - and the team will lose, they are not going undefeated. But it's amazing that there are people who only want to talk about the team when they are able to ***** and cry and moan and whine. What's the point?

i think they disappear for a while because they know how stupid they look and are embarrassed. they run and hide so they don't have to deal with people calling them out.

There's a guy on the espn game conversations that claims he's a bulls fan, yet only has negative things to say about the team and skip. He kept talking about how the bulls have no chance against nevada. It's all good, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I just hate when those same people come back acting like they were behind the team all along once the team is winning consistently.

• Content Count:  231

i think they disappear for a while because they know how stupid they look and are embarrassed. they run and hide so they don't have to deal with people calling them out.

There's a guy on the espn game conversations that claims he's a bulls fan, yet only has negative things to say about the team and skip. He kept talking about how the bulls have no chance against nevada. It's all good, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I just hate when those same people come back acting like they were behind the team all along once the team is winning consistently.

RandyQuaidHappy.jpg

• Content Count:  100

We won, be happy.

Munchie Legaux's gonna have a heyday with our defense then!! Will they have learned anything by then? God I hope so!!

That'll only occur if you guys suck at stopping the run and are less than average at stopping the pass... Legaux isn't going to pass for much vs legit pass Ds... he doesn't have the arm/mechanics (somewhat like BJ Daniels and Chris Coyer in that regard)...