• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Message board insider info. Quality stuff.

Why don't you share with us your infinite wisdom, oh sage one? What do your sources tell you? Oh you have none? I thought so. I quoted Forbes magazine earlier today. I'm sure you have got much better sources than that. All you do is sit around and try to shoot down people who have taken the time to become educated about this stuff and make snarky comments about their posts. Spare us.

I apologize, I missed the Forbes article that rehashed all the points that I agreed with..The ACC TV contract was bad....if you could direct me to the place in the Forbes piece where it discusses secret meetings, Georgia Tech/Miami inclusion, and Big 12 TV money?

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Why don't you share with us your infinite wisdom, oh sage one? What do your sources tell you? Oh you have none? I thought so. I quoted Forbes magazine earlier today. I'm sure you have got much better sources than that. All you do is sit around and try to shoot down people who have taken the time to become educated about this stuff and make snarky comments about their posts. Spare us.

I apologize, I missed the Forbes article that rehashed all the points that I agreed with..The ACC TV contract was bad....if you could direct me to the place in the Forbes piece where it discusses secret meetings, Georgia Tech/Miami inclusion, and Big 12 TV money?

Whatever , dude. Done trying to inform you.Still waiting for your sources which confirm, refute or deny ANYTHING. Got any? Link? The only reason I posted the Clemson BB post was to indicate what their mindset was. I put a huge disclaimer at the top of my post. A couple of weeks ago all of my theory was "baseless speculation" and "Twitter fantasy". Now it's National media news that "rehashed all the points that I agreed with". Your credibility is shrinking daily. Sometimes when you are in a hole, it's best to quit digging.

Your theory of the ACC dying because VT and NC State are running to the SEC and Virginia, UNC, Duke and Wake going to the Big Ten is what I called baseless speculation and twitter fantasy.

Go back, I've never denied FSU/Clemson isn't a possibility. In fact I think it's probably going to happen. It's the rest of the crap that I don't think will.

Anyway, a link to refute. How about the Big 12 Commish saying they're not expanding? http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/dennis-dodd/19207250/big-12-no-expansion-for-now

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Weren't there rumors long ago that the Big 10 might look at Georgia Tech? I could see that happening.

Your theory of the ACC dying because VT and NC State are running to the SEC and Virginia, UNC, Duke and Wake going to the Big Ten is what I called baseless speculation and twitter fantasy.

Go back, I've never denied FSU/Clemson isn't a possibility. In fact I think it's probably going to happen. It's the rest of the crap that I don't think will.

Anyway, a link to refute. How about the Big 12 Commish saying they're not expanding? http://www.cbssports...pansion-for-now

That isn't what he said. And where did you get this purported theory, that i said the ACC was dying? I haven't ever said that. And now you are saying FSU/Clemson IS GOING TO HAPPEN???????..

The ACC might lose 3-4 members, but at this point, the rumor mill is only stewing for one. So anything further is really pressing the speculation button.

Is it one or two?

Most of it is made up speculation.

Exactly. Last year the Big 12 was the conference that was going to blow up with teams going everywhere.

Well it kinda did.Mizzou and Tamu was what everyone was talking about, was that "pure speculation" or some sort of "doomsday scenerio on Twitter"

I'll let you return to reading these doomsday scenerios on Twitter.

A lot more of you crying is recorded in text. Some of which I requested be deleted because of the howling din.You can remember it as you will but the quotes above are yours.

Edited by Bullwinkle

I'm too tired to dig it up. You said it, and the quotes from me that you just cited pretty much back it up.

I've always conceded FSU/Clemson will probably happen if the Big 12 expands. Go back and pull my quotes they're there.

What I've argued I'd (1) your imminent/done deal statements and (2) the ACC completely falling apart rumors you were running with.

I'm too tired to dig it up. You said it, and the quotes from me that you just cited pretty much back it up.

I've always conceded FSU/Clemson will probably happen if the Big 12 expands. Go back and pull my quotes they're there.

What I've argued I'd (1) your imminent/done deal statements and (2) the ACC completely falling apart rumors you were running with.

Ahhhh, the "I'm too tired defense". Glad you are not my attorney. Clearly the quote above says ONE team. Are FSU/Clemson, one team?

And how exactly do you think the ACC football schools will deal with the loss of FSU/Clemson?

And your statement that you believe FSU/Clemson may likely leave, but you quote an article as your source and say "Anyway, a link to refute. How about the Big 12 Commish saying they're not expanding?" Whahhhhh? Your source says exactly the opposite of what you say? That a curious kind of source wouldn't you agree?You know, I would probably be tired too, trying to prop up whatever position you have today.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

guys who cares? this stuff is gonna play out one way or another. you guys are getting way too defensive with your "stances"...even if it plays out how people predict, no one is gonna care that you were the "one who called it" and no one is going to give you a cookie when you said "i told you so."

this IS all just hearsay and message board fodder.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

guys who cares? this stuff is gonna play out one way or another. you guys are getting way too defensive with your "stances"...even if it plays out how people predict, no one is gonna care that you were the "one who called it" and no one is going to give you a cookie when you said "i told you so."

this IS all just hearsay and message board fodder.

This is BillReef being BillReef. If he is challenged on anything he goes into obnoxious tantrum mode. He's pretty unbearable IMO. I'm sure more kicking and screaming will commence after this post.

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

There should be a bullwinkle vs Joe thread and battle it out there.