• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Won't be any news until after The School BOT meetings and likely until terms of the Playoff system are finalized and voted on by the 20th as I have explained ad nauseam. I guess if something doesn't isn't formalized today it isn't happening. But Joe knows how much money we will get in the TV deal which wont be negotiated until September, because a little fairy told him.

clayAiken.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Won't be any news until after The School BOT meetings and likely until terms of the Playoff system are finalized and voted on by the 20th as I have explained ad nauseam. I guess if something doesn't isn't formalized today it isn't happening. But Joe knows how much money we will get in the TV deal which wont be negotiated until September, because a little fairy told him.

clayAiken.jpg

You are going to have a HUGE "I told you so" if this happens like that.... and whi in the hell is that a pictrue of?

clayAiken.jpg

You are going to have a HUGE "I told you so" if this happens like that.... and whi in the hell is that a pictrue of?

Clay Aiken, some kind of music star. Just came "out" to the media a while back. My apologies to Clay, I'm sure he isn't the one who told Joe how much we would be getting in our contract More likely that little voice in his head.

We'll get 10-12.....
and blah, blah, blah, I was right all along, although I have no sources and no one knows who will even be in the Big East by then. Now, that's a conspiracy.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Dink.

It was a number I guessed after looking at what the other conferences were getting and what we had as far as a draw.

It's not any inside info. Nor is it fact. It's a guess.

Again, your listening skills are less than desired.

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

clayAiken.jpg

Is bullwinkle S.Bien?

Dink.

It was a number I guessed after looking at what the other conferences were getting and what we had as far as a draw.

It's not any inside info. Nor is it fact. It's a guess.

Again, your listening skills are less than desired.

Joey, are you trying to make this personal? I was just quoting you. No need to get into a bunch of name calling.Your statement said nothing about being a "guess" or your opinion, or even what you were thinking. You stated it as a fact and then began crowing about that's what you had been saying all along. Glad you clarified that, I am sure the folks you were contradicting appreciate it as well. And Joe my listening skills are fine, but this is a little bit more like reading.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Trip don't you understand? It's all one big conspiracy. Then, VT and NC State to SEC. Virginia, UNC, Duke, and Wake to the BIg Ten.

It's happening!

Don't close your eyes.

In all seriousness, and I know it's blasphemy, but I'm beginning to have my doubts about TheAngryClemsonFan ... :unsure:

In what way? I'm confused as to your point. Seems to be happening to me a lot lately.

Anyhow, I went back and read some of his stuff and he seems to be right on target with what others are saying. I think the guy has pretty good sources and has some interesting info. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Got a call from a buddy of mine who is an assistant coach at Clemson. He says that there will be an announcement in the next few days that Clemson and FSU will be going to the Big 12. I hope USF has a plan in place.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Got a call from a buddy of mine who is an assistant coach at Clemson. He says that there will be an announcement in the next few days that Clemson and FSU will be going to the Big 12. I hope USF has a plan in place.

Oh man.... You better provide a link to your friend... All hell may break loose at any moment....

• Upvote 1