• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Got a call from a buddy of mine who is an assistant coach at Clemson. He says that there will be an announcement in the next few days that Clemson and FSU will be going to the Big 12. I hope USF has a plan in place.

Oh man.... You better provide a link to your friend... All hell may break loose at any moment....

Yah, da link poliz, would please like to haven a vord wit you.

Menten-In-SS-Uniform.jpg

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Better show me the link!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I was thinking Cheap Trick Dream Police for link police, much less harsh reference.

I was thinking Cheap Trick Dream Police for link police, much less harsh reference.

Yeah, I went back and forth, didn't use some of the really offensive pictures. But I'm not sure Cheap Trick would have relayed the same concept. Didn't mean for it to be offensive to anyone, it's intended to be a parody.

klemperer.jpg

Better?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Won't be any news until after The School BOT meetings and likely until terms of the Playoff system are finalized and voted on by the 20th as I have explained ad nauseam. I guess if something doesn't isn't formalized today it isn't happening. But Joe knows how much money we will get in the TV deal which wont be negotiated until September, because a little fairy told him.

clayAiken.jpg

You are going to have a HUGE "I told you so" if this happens like that.... and whi in the hell is that a pictrue of?

Is bullwinkle S.Bien?

LOL .... I can see where you'd think that but I don't think so. I don't think I ever saw Bien write a one paragraph post ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

S.Bien and Bullwinkle are totally different styles. I'm rather surprised you haven't figured out who Bullwinkle is, but maybe you haven't read many of his posts in his previous incarnation. :)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Won't be any news until after The School BOT meetings and likely until terms of the Playoff system are finalized and voted on by the 20th as I have explained ad nauseam. I guess if something doesn't isn't formalized today it isn't happening. But Joe knows how much money we will get in the TV deal which wont be negotiated until September, because a little fairy told him.

clayAiken.jpg

You are going to have a HUGE "I told you so" if this happens like that.... and whi in the hell is that a pictrue of?

Is bullwinkle S.Bien?

He's BillReef

S.Bien and Bullwinkle are totally different styles. I'm rather surprised you haven't figured out who Bullwinkle is, but maybe you haven't read many of his posts in his previous incarnation. :)

Shhhhh. Big Brother is watching.

clayAiken.jpg

Is bullwinkle S.Bien?

He's BillReef

Yeah, I had to change it because a few thought it had something to do with reefER. It was actually a play off of Coral Reef, but I had to explain that to some who kept sending me messages saying "Dude, Can you spare a joint, man."