• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

It wont matter about BC, UConn is wanted by everyone else. Adds to basketball to make best bball league ever with UL, and UConn is not a bad football add. Actually probably better than current BC team.

This is about money and UConn and UL helps soften blow from FSU and Clemson.

UL is not headed to Big 12 anytime soon because it does not add enough money to Big 12.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It wont matter about BC, UConn is wanted by everyone else. Adds to basketball to make best bball league ever with UL, and UConn is not a bad football add. Actually probably better than current BC team.

UL is not headed to Big 12 anytime soon because it does not add enough money to Big 12.

Hey, if you don't have a source and a link from a nationally recognized publication, they will put your head on a spike in the town square. I know, I miss my head. UL to B12 is old news. When the b12 got back media studies on UL it decided to pass. The ACC will take em because they are going to need warm bodies here soon.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

What I find much less remarkable is that there are so many posters here, who now say "oh well, I knew it all along": They would rather "kill" the messenger than admit they missed it.

I think the problem you're having here is that's nothing's been missed because nothing's happened .... so there is no messenger to "kill".

Great, we didn't miss anything that never happened so now we can't kill anyone.. There goes my friday

That can still be arranged ... My people will contact your people.

Hey, if you don't have a source and a link from a nationally recognized publication, they will put your head on a spike in the town square. I know, I miss my head. UL to B12 is old news. When the b12 got back media studies on UL it decided to pass. The ACC will take em because they are going to need warm bodies here soon.

WTF??

Sounds like UL is a done deal to B12 and FSU is working on their 3rd tier media package. Gonna be a huge money jump from the ACC's $17MM. It's at least $20MM/yr + a premium of another $2-3 MM after they and UL make the jump,conference championship game money and then they likely score big money on the Fabulous 4 playoff. What will remain of ACC and B12 will be the scraps of a playoff berth and The best teams in both merging(think FB and BB schools separating). ESPN will have cut NBC's ***'* off for an upcoming BE bid and ND will have to finally jump in the briar patch if they want a legit shot at future NC games, The B1G, Pac-12, B12 and SEC along with ESPN are orchestrating the new landscape. ESPN will pick up the pieces of the ACC and BE when they are done and they have to do it before the BE takes whatever FOX or NBC will offer in the fall. The game is on again, I am afraid.

UL to B12 is a done deal. Formal announcement in June. Just waiting for FSU to get it's ducks in a row.

Did I miss the update on this?

WTF??

Sounds like UL is a done deal to B12 and FSU is working on their 3rd tier media package. Gonna be a huge money jump from the ACC's $17MM. It's at least $20MM/yr + a premium of another $2-3 MM after they and UL make the jump,conference championship game money and then they likely score big money on the Fabulous 4 playoff. What will remain of ACC and B12 will be the scraps of a playoff berth and The best teams in both merging(think FB and BB schools separating). ESPN will have cut NBC's ***'* off for an upcoming BE bid and ND will have to finally jump in the briar patch if they want a legit shot at future NC games, The B1G, Pac-12, B12 and SEC along with ESPN are orchestrating the new landscape. ESPN will pick up the pieces of the ACC and BE when they are done and they have to do it before the BE takes whatever FOX or NBC will offer in the fall. The game is on again, I am afraid.

UL to B12 is a done deal. Formal announcement in June. Just waiting for FSU to get it's ducks in a row.

You take the moderate out of moderator. If I wanted to go research all the things you have been wrong on, we could probably publish a book together,. Unfortunately I don't need to do that to satisfy my ego. But have your fun. I have been right on a lot more than I have been wrong and I'm happy with that. I guess you also used your Moderator Superpowers to recover a post which I had asked to be deleted. That's kind of an ethical dilemma as well, wouldn't you agree? And yes you did miss the update, I've been saying for a while now that I thought UL would wind up in the ACC, because the B12 had lost interest, guess you haven't been keeping up. Edited by Bullwinkle

One small addendum, UL was definitely interested in joining the B12. They like anyone with a working brain cell have been trying to escape the Big East, it's management and it's woes. They were still under consideration when the B12 got back the media analysis. I guess I was a little behind because I wasn't sitting in Jurich's or Neinas' office. But your precious national media was following their trek, and missing it as well. Guess we all have our flaws, but I am comfortable with my understanding of this process and what has been happening. The constant attacks on style and perhaps my personality don't really add to the discussion. They seem more to detract from it.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If WVU had not jumped into the Big 12 conversation late, Louisville would have been in. Louisville would still love to go, but they are a fallback position if the Big 12 ends up with an odd number of teams after recruiting a big name school. That was originally thought to be the case with FSU, but Clemson was working quietly behind the scenes. Louisville is trying to convince some other big name to jump so they can ride in on the coattails. ND anyone?

WTF??

You take the moderate out of moderator. If I wanted to go research all the things you have been wrong on, we could probably publish a book together,. Unfortunately I don't need to do that to satisfy my ego. But have your fun. I have been right on a lot more than I have been wrong and I'm happy with that. I guess you also used your Moderator Superpowers to recover a post which I had asked to be deleted. That's kind of an ethical dilemma as well, wouldn't you agree? And yes you did miss the update, I've been saying for a while now that I thought UL would wind up in the ACC, because the B12 had lost interest, guess you haven't been keeping up.

Good Lord, spare me the Moderator, ethical dilemma ********. Any post you asked to be deleted was. Those posts I Quoted above are still in this thread. I remembered this assertion about UL, shockingly enough, and they weren't hard to find. The point is don't act so freaking defensive when people don't take your "news" as gospel.

WTF??

You take the moderate out of moderator. If I wanted to go research all the things you have been wrong on, we could probably publish a book together,. Unfortunately I don't need to do that to satisfy my ego. But have your fun. I have been right on a lot more than I have been wrong and I'm happy with that. I guess you also used your Moderator Superpowers to recover a post which I had asked to be deleted. That's kind of an ethical dilemma as well, wouldn't you agree? And yes you did miss the update, I've been saying for a while now that I thought UL would wind up in the ACC, because the B12 had lost interest, guess you haven't been keeping up.

Good Lord, spare me the Moderator, ethical dilemma ********. Any post you asked to be deleted was. Those posts I Quoted above are still in this thread. I remembered this assertion about UL, shockingly enough, and they weren't hard to find. The point is don't act so freaking defensive when people don't take your "news" as gospel.

Never mind. You can lead a horse to water....... Edited by Bullwinkle