• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

What time is all of this supposed to happen? It's 1:30 now, most people at conferences are drunk by now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

[quote

post_online.pngTriple B

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

A very educational picture. I had forgotten the Nile was the only river that flowed North ...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

post_online.pngTriple B

A very educational picture. I had forgotten the Nile was the only river that flowed North ...

Bill, what is wrong with you? Trip admitted he was wrong on that one, yet you fail to admit you were wrong about any of this speculation imminently happening. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself with these petty responses?

post_online.pngTriple B

Bill, what is wrong with you? Trip admitted he was wrong on that one, yet you fail to admit you were wrong about any of this speculation imminently happening. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself with these petty responses?

You can't read. I said last night that I was wrong about UL to B12. . Even asked Trip to delete the thread. Clueless.... Edited by Bullwinkle

What time is all of this supposed to happen? It's 1:30 now, most people at conferences are drunk by now.

Supposedly his statement is scheduled for 3:35. No press questions from what I have been told.But I'm always wrong about everything according to the harpies so it probably won't happen. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This thread reads like a bad soap opera.

Apparently Barron came out and said little. ACC going to push for 8 team playoff, won't be frozen out of playoff.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

post_online.pngTriple B

You can't read. I said last night that I was wrong about UL to B12. . Even asked Trip to delete the thread. Clueless....

You did admit you were wrong last night? You sure about that?

Here's all your posts from yesterday - doesn't look like any apologies in there to me:

Ahhhh, the "I'm too tired defense". Glad you are not my attorney. Clearly the quote above says ONE team. Are FSU/Clemson, one team?

And how exactly do you think the ACC football schools will deal with the loss of FSU/Clemson?

And your statement that you believe FSU/Clemson may likely leave, but you quote an article as your source and say "Anyway, a link to refute. How about the Big 12 Commish saying they're not expanding?" Whahhhhh? Your source says exactly the opposite of what you say? That a curious kind of source wouldn't you agree?You know, I would probably be tired too, trying to prop up whatever position you have today.

He who laughs last, laughs best. And, Joe, your lunch was delicious.

I find it curious that 2 institutions who have a lot to lose if they are not leaving the conference, after daily national articles about them leaving, have nothing to say. Isn't that curious? They have pretty significant media relations people. Why so quiet? Where are the definitive denials? If they aren't leaving they could quiet all the noise, by just coming out and saying 4 simple words. We aren't leaving the ACC. So simple.

What I find much less remarkable is that there are so many posters here, who now say "oh well, I knew it all along": They would rather "kill" the messenger than admit they missed it.

I stand corrected kind sir. Had it in my head a different way first. When Clemson and FSU leave, the ultimate question is, how do the other FB competitive schools deal with it. What happens with GT, VT and others? Does the ACC have schools lined up to stop the bleeding.UL, UConn and Rutgers clearly want out. USF is mute on the subject. Big East schools are certainly concerned about the upcoming contract. The BE played chicken with ESPN and lost once. Can it recover? Is the ACC a viable FB conference without FSU/Clemson? Some of those questions are answered in the minds of some. Some, not so much.

Hey, if you don't have a source and a link from a nationally recognized publication, they will put your head on a spike in the town square. I know, I miss my head. UL to B12 is old news. When the b12 got back media studies on UL it decided to pass. The ACC will take em because they are going to need warm bodies here soon.

You take the moderate out of moderator. If I wanted to go research all the things you have been wrong on, we could probably publish a book together,. Unfortunately I don't need to do that to satisfy my ego. But have your fun. I have been right on a lot more than I have been wrong and I'm happy with that. I guess you also used your Moderator Superpowers to recover a post which I had asked to be deleted. That's kind of an ethical dilemma as well, wouldn't you agree? And yes you did miss the update, I've been saying for a while now that I thought UL would wind up in the ACC, because the B12 had lost interest, guess you haven't been keeping up.

Maybe the admission of being wrong is in the following, but the overwhelmingly, embarrassingly large ego is still present:

One small addendum, UL was definitely interested in joining the B12. They like anyone with a working brain cell have been trying to escape the Big East, it's management and it's woes. They were still under consideration when the B12 got back the media analysis. I guess I was a little behind because I wasn't sitting in Jurich's or Neinas' office. But your precious national media was following their trek, and missing it as well. Guess we all have our flaws, but I am comfortable with my understanding of this process and what has been happening. The constant attacks on style and perhaps my personality don't really add to the discussion. They seem more to detract from it.

LOL - and you call me clueless. That's pretty funny. I would be so embarrassed to be you right now.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Apparently Barron came out and said little. ACC going to push for 8 team playoff, won't be frozen out of playoff.

That is commonly known as Too Little, Too Late.