• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2012 Football renewals

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Mike was my guy. I left a note for him on Facebook, but want to add my thanks for all your work and hope you land somewhere at USF.

I'm with Trip. There's no way guys with 10+ years of experience walk out the door seamlessly.

Thanks for all you've done for me and for USF Mike.

Brad

Brad via BullPhone

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks guys for your years of sevice.

Gotta agree with Bulliever, it won't be seamless.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Mike was my guy and he will be missed... he always looked for the right seats, was knowledgable, and just an all around good guy and like trip described, Mike and Co. were not sales reps, they were customer service reps, and you can't replace 10+ years of superior customer service with a bunch of scabs that are not even Bulls fans/alumni, and are worried about making sales to increase commission.

Hope I'm wrong, but the Bolts did something like this back in the pre-Davidson years and it was horrible. Got phone calls at wee-hours of the night by some scab that was not even a Bolts fan, asking me to buy extra season tickets, or trying to sell parking passes, or tickets to all kinds of other things going on at the Ice Palace.

In any event I will have to take my frustrations out on the scabs... will choose to not buy tickets unless they can answer questions that only Bulls fans will know. If they can't answer a question I ill just say thanks but no thanks... why don't you put a Bulls fan/alumni on the phone and we can talk.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Mike was my guy and he will be missed... he always looked for the right seats, was knowledgable, and just an all around good guy and like trip described, Mike and Co. were not sales reps, they were customer service reps, and you can't replace 10+ years of superior customer service with a bunch of scabs that are not even Bulls fans/alumni, and are worried about making sales to increase commission.

Hope I'm wrong, but the Bolts did something like this back in the pre-Davidson years and it was horrible. Got phone calls at wee-hours of the night by some scab that was not even a Bolts fan, asking me to buy extra season tickets, or trying to sell parking passes, or tickets to all kinds of other things going on at the Ice Palace.

In any event I will have to take my frustrations out on the scabs... will choose to not buy tickets unless they can answer questions that only Bulls fans will know. If they can't answer a question I ill just say thanks but no thanks... why don't you put a Bulls fan/alumni on the phone and we can talk.

Not to get into an employment "argument", but I don't think that it's the workers at the new company's fault. It's strictly on USF. JMHO

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Not to get into an employment "argument", but I don't think that it's the workers at the new company's fault. It's strictly on USF. JMHO

Well I know that, but I have come to expect a certain level of Bulls expertise, knowledge, and comradery from my customer service rep. If I'm going to spend $300-500 bucks on something then I'm not going to accept an inferior substitue.

While I agree that taking it out on the ticket rep is not fair to the rep, but they are the rep, and they represent those in USF Mgmt that chose to pull the trigger.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I agree. The ticket reps represented us as fans I felt and not as a transaction.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Well I know that, but I have come to expect a certain level of Bulls expertise, knowledge, and comradery from my customer service rep. If I'm going to spend $300-500 bucks on something then I'm not going to accept an inferior substitue.

While I agree that taking it out on the ticket rep is not fair to the rep, but they are the rep, and they represent those in USF Mgmt that chose to pull the trigger.

I agree, John has alway been there to assist with all of my questions/concerns. I too fear that the days of customer service are gone after May 1.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

You're not buying the person on the other end of the line .... and they won't be scabs either, Bubba ... and please tell me the part about not buying tickets if they can't answer a Bulls pop quiz is just blowing off some steam. B)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

You're not buying the person on the other end of the line .... and they won't be scabs either, Bubba ... and please tell me the part about not buying tickets if they can't answer a Bulls pop quiz is just blowing off some steam. B)

True enough from my point of view. While I may like more personalized ticket agent service, the only thing I am really hoping is not an "inferior substitute" is the on-field performance.

• Content Count:  7,201

This really sucks. For years, I had Angelo and he was great. Then I had John as my rep, but share a pair of MBB tix with another who has Mike, and both were helpful with the renewal and also special requests like when we were in the Forum.

Now now sure how our renewals for basketball tix will go. Seems like that personal touch from people who care, will no longer be there.

I wish the guys the best of luck, but don't see how this is a good thing.

Archived