• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2012 Football renewals

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Made my first installment.

Were you able to make installments online? I didnt see that option, was waiting for mailed letter to choose installment plan

The option was definitely there. i was going to wait for the paper invoice, too, but in looking online, it's made incredibly easy. Also liked the way they allowed you to put "same as last year" for your parking preferences. Now it's just a matter of sitting back and waitng to see which drawing I win.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I have a question:

For the bottom level Green Jacket area

Would you rather sit.. closer (Rows A -C) and be closer to the action, or higher (Rows X-Z)and get a better perspective especially when they are farther away.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I just heard that USF is laying off the ticket sales rep's and is outsourcing their jobs to another company, that may or may not be overseas.

Probablly why most of us did not get any renewal notices like normal.

Has anyone else heard this as well.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I just heard that USF is laying off the ticket sales rep's and is outsourcing their jobs to another company, that may or may not be overseas.

Was in talks last year.. Not sure if its official

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2011/05/02/Facilities/Breaking-Ground.aspx

• Content Count:  7,693

http://www.sportsbus...ing-Ground.aspx

Its official... heard it from my ticket rep.

Apparently they let go the guys most of us have been working with forever, and will instead staff the ticket sales office with a bunch of scabs from another company.

I'm all for pinching pennies, but this move makes no sense to me. Its like cutting off your nose to spite your face since these ticket reps were more of salesmen then just seat warmers.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

http://www.sportsbus...ing-Ground.aspx

Its official... heard it from my ticket rep.

Apparently they let go the guys most of us have been working with forever, and will instead staff the ticket sales office with a bunch of scabs from another company.

I'm all for pinching pennies, but this move makes no sense to me. Its like cutting off your nose to spite your face since these ticket reps were more of salesmen then just seat warmers.

THAT FING SUCKS. I wonder if this is why they pushed so hard for people to renew by April 1. This is more likely to affect my renewal for next year, than most other issues.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I have a question:

For the bottom level Green Jacket area

Would you rather sit.. closer (Rows A -C) and be closer to the action, or higher (Rows X-Z)and get a better perspective especially when they are farther away.

We have tickets in 113 Row P. I would have liked those seats to have been higher in the section. While it's nice to actually be close enough to hear the cheerleaders as well, I don't have much of a view of the northwest corner of the field.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

Is this true? They are laying off our ticket reps? WTF? That sucks big time if true.

• Content Count:  2,187

Is this true? They are laying off our ticket reps? WTF? That sucks big time if true.

Unfortunately it is true. Mike Stuben posted it to Facebook...will miss he and John. I hope they find another position for them within Athletics.

Renewed my 3. Hoping to get a 4th next to the other 3.

Archived