• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2012 Football renewals

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

Just got the email from USF Athletics for renewals. Paper invoices to follow later this week.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah... same here.... was there a schedule released that I missed?

• Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

Not unless I missed it too, just being billed for six home games.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Nick:

Thank you for being a USF Football season ticket holder. I start many letters that way, because we at USF Athletics can’t really say too many times how much we appreciate you.

Sooner or later, every organization comes to a time of great opportunity.

Sometime in its history, there is a time when the chance for growth and advancement is so great that every decision and every event is magnified; a time when every action and every conscious effort can lead to widespread change, massive improvement, and new levels of success.

For USF Athletics, this is that time. It is your support that has helped us get to this moment.

You’re a Bulls fan. You know about the spectacular new baseball, softball and soccer stadiums. You know about the beautiful new basketball practice facility. You know about the magnificent new Sun Dome.

You’ve seen the seeds of success planted. You’ve watched the rapid and significant growth of many of our programs, culminating with unprecedented post season success by the men’s basketball team.

Now, let me tell you about the next step.

The next step is you.

In many ways, you are the final piece of the puzzle. You are the ingredient that is needed. You and your attendance are critical as we move forward.

This is the football season ticket renewal information you have been waiting for. It’s taken a little longer this year due to scheduling issues, but the wait will be worth it. As we enter this new phase of the BIG EAST, I am confident that the league is stronger than ever, and that the games will be as entertaining as ever.

Your April renewal will enter you in drawings (to be conducted daily from April 1 to April 30) for prizes including USF merchandise, special suite and field access, a free tailgate party, and much more. As soon as you renew, you become qualified for prizes. Also, later this summer all season ticket holders who renew by April 30th will be able to purchase up to 4 extra tickets for USF’s historic September 29th game against Florida State prior to public sale.

Those are good reasons to renew by April 30th, but here’s the best reason. We need you as a season ticket holder. We need your friends too. If we are to truly take the next step; if we are to move forward after the groundwork has been laid, we simply must have a full stadium for USF Football.

The next step is you. I look forward to us making the journey together.

GO BULLS!

Sincerely,

Doug Woolard

Director of Athletics

University of South Florida

Paper invoices will be mailed in the upcoming days.

• Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

WTF, Doug?? Where's my letter?

• Content Count:  9,038

Just got mine, too.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

Since "T" in Triple is down near the bottom of the list, maybe he is still working towards sending yours! ;)

• Content Count:  60

I paid my money. Hopefully things will turn around a bit this year and the team will get back on track. I will be curious to see if last seasons disappointing finish combined with a sour economy will lead to fewer season ticket sales this year.

• Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

Since "T" in Triple is down near the bottom of the list, maybe he is still working towards sending yours! ;)

'B' isn't ..... :P

Archived