• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2012 Football renewals

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I just renewed my 8.... It appears cheaper, but there is 1 less game (6 instead of 7), so I think the cost actually went up quite a bit. Can anyone confirm.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a time like this, I am reminded of Spaceballs when they were combing the dessert with the pick..

"We ain't found shi*t"

I didn't get one either.

When I read this, and I am a huge Mel Brooks/Spaceball Fan, I immediately recalled the scene. Then I noticed you were talking about dessert, so all I can visualize now is someone running a comb or pick through jello or banana pudding..... :)

• Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

I think price per game remained the same (at least with the southies)

I just renewed my 8.... It appears cheaper, but there is 1 less game (6 instead of 7), so I think the cost actually went up quite a bit. Can anyone confirm.

I went back and noticed that it is 7 home games, not 6.

I had not looked closely at the schedule. HOwever, when I did my renewal it says 2012 - 6 game Season Ticket Renewal (6 Events). Which is odd as there are 7 home games....

Either an oversight on the description, or via Ticketmaster, or USF..... Either way, I am renewed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Anybody else out there still haven't received the renewal letter?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

ME!

But I've renewed my tickets today anyway.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Trip you seem pretty burned about the letter.

• Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone know if i can renew my tickets now and then change them at the Spring Game? I tried calling today but went to voicemail as the lines were busy. I want to renew now to make sure I at least get my old seats at the minimum but would prefer to upgrade. Last year was my first year buying season tickets(first year as an alumni) and I enjoyed selecting them at the spring game because you can get a good feel for your seats.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Does anyone know if i can renew my tickets now and then change them at the Spring Game? I tried calling today but went to voicemail as the lines were busy. I want to renew now to make sure I at least get my old seats at the minimum but would prefer to upgrade. Last year was my first year buying season tickets(first year as an alumni) and I enjoyed selecting them at the spring game because you can get a good feel for your seats.

I would keep calling until you get your ticket person. We always check to see if we can get our 7th and 8th tickets next to our 1st 6. We have 3 rows 2, 3 and 3. Trying to get 4 and 4.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Got my e-mail yesterday :D

Have a question though... I haven't renewed yet because I was thinking of seeing what seats are available in my section, in case I want to move to the other side of it.

If I renew now, am I locked to those seats? Or can I still switch afterwards... was thinking of checking out the available seats at the spring game.

Just noticed BucsandBulls asked the same thing. I should learn to read the whole thread

:rolleyes:

Archived