• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I like that, coaches already know what he has decided. We are gonna have another week of tap dancing I suspect. Nice start with the Big Man tonight.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

word is that some other RBs like spearman haven't been offered. i can't imagine Taggart would just be ignoring the fact that we need another back in this class. let's see what happens.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Days Won:  0

If they know he's not coming they'll offer other running backs. They wont just sit on their hands

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If they know he's not coming they'll offer other running backs. They wont just sit on their hands

I haven't seen any "hand sitting" out of this group. It appears that they are the recruiting monsters of the midway. personally I am less concerned about filling positions for next year than getting the best athletes available. They came in with a very short timetable and have landed some of the best talent available. We will get the best players available this year and fill some holes next year. I think everyone needs to practice a lil patience, we are truly bulding this team from the ground up. There were alot of holes here.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

word is that some other RBs like spearman haven't been offered. i can't imagine Taggart would just be ignoring the fact that we need another back in this class. let's see what happens.

There's a reason Spearman is looking at Western Illinois for his last visit, not an offer from USF.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

5-foot-10 | 189 | ATH | Deland (Deland, Fla.) stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif
The Buzz: Kemp visited the weekend of January 25 and enjoyed it. He's set to make his announcement live on a video stream Friday from his home. The Bulls are pressing hard, and with the pickup of Stafon McCray, getting Kemp would only add to the stable of top-notch recruits that Taggart seems to be collecting like a pied piper. Kemp has electric speed (watch the second highlight of the video) and can cut on a dime. His size makes him a perfect tailback - but durability in the college game may be a question mark.

Where the Bulls stand - USF won out over Tennessee for the final visit - but can the Bulls beat out Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Kentucky. Kemp is from a small town that has its own college program (Stetson - starting in 2014) and wants to play in a BCS conference.

RATING: - toss-up

http://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1466149

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

5-foot-10 | 189 | ATH | Deland (Deland, Fla.) stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

The Buzz: Kemp visited the weekend of January 25 and enjoyed it. He's set to make his announcement live on a video stream Friday from his home. The Bulls are pressing hard, and with the pickup of Stafon McCray, getting Kemp would only add to the stable of top-notch recruits that Taggart seems to be collecting like a pied piper. Kemp has electric speed (watch the second highlight of the video) and can cut on a dime. His size makes him a perfect tailback - but durability in the college game may be a question mark.

Where the Bulls stand - USF won out over Tennessee for the final visit - but can the Bulls beat out Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Kentucky. Kemp is from a small town that has its own college program (Stetson - starting in 2014) and wants to play in a BCS conference.

Ruh roh ...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Ruh roh ...

First, the Big East still is technically a BCS conference (although obviously that will change soon). Second, who doesn't want to play in a BCS conference? It's not clear whether this statement is directly from Kemp, suggesting that USF isn't really in the mix, or if it's just a "feeling" the author has, which is a pretty safe bet because again, who doesn't want to play in a BCS conference?

My point is that I wouldn't read too much into that, but of course being in the Big East isn't really a plus right now.

Edited by TallyBull