• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

J.Rowland â€@RowlandRIVALS

Near 4-star RB JoJo Kemp has made his college decision. He won't be going public with it until Friday at the earliest. #UK #WVU #Pitt #USF

"Near 4-star," is that a new rating? :rolleyes:

That aside, I hope he comes to USF.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Near 4-star RB JoJo Kemp has made his college decision. He won't be going public with it until Friday at the earliest. #UK #WVU #Pitt #USF

That aside, I hope he comes to USF.

I do think there are not enough 5 star guys and way too many 3 star guys.  There is a big difference from a high three star and a low three star.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I love the timing of that proclamation. I think Jojo has always really liked USF and needed some reassurance that he was a part of our long terms plans and goals. Willie had to have reassured him on those points. I have a feeling that Jojo is working out a schedule with BHSN to announce his decision with his family there. This is one stand up young man. I wish him all the best and Godspeed in whatever he does.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Or he had already made up his mind to go elsewhere and scored a nice weekend trip for the fam at BG. The fact his decision was made at the conclusion of the weekend makes me think this to be the case. Either way, good for him. I'm sure he will succeed no matter where he goes.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Or he had already made up his mind to go elsewhere and scored a nice weekend trip for the fam at BG. The fact his decision was made at the conclusion of the weekend makes me think this to be the case. Either way, good for him. I'm sure he will succeed no matter where he goes.

Glass completely empty, huh?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Glass completely empty, huh?

He was a USF commit, then he wasn't. While I think the RB situation here is a great opportunity I just don't think he will come back at the end of the day. My opinion.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Simple explanation. If he commits to Pitt, WVU, or UK, he's a four-star prospect. If he comes here, he's a three star prospect.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Simple explanation. If he commits to Pitt, WVU, or UK, he's a four-star prospect. If he comes here, he's a three star prospect.

If the housing bubble evaluations were being made by these scrouts..there never would have been a melt down.. :roflmao:

i think these eveluations are being made by ex-bank of america mortgage brokers.

Go bulls