• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I agree they are always near the bottom.. The more interesting question is why?  Since I don't folow them  the questions would be, How good are the coaches, trainers, etc.  Will committing to Kentucky realy help me develop and increase my chances of getting into the NFL. 

I believe recruits will get as good if not better exposure at USF and we have top notch trainers.  If recruits buy into the SEC bull++++ then they probably belong at Kentucky. 

no sour grapes or "butt hurt" here.  I just look at Kentucky as a perpetual bottom SEC team who will get whooped by the big boys.  I also don't see any indication that would change my opinion.

Go Bulls

And you do realize we're fairly consist bottom dwellers as well, except they are the bottom of the SEC.

Right only the last two years..If you are going to try to get into a discussion please get the facts straight. 

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I agree they are always near the bottom.. The more interesting question is why? Since I don't folow them the questions would be, How good are the coaches, trainers, etc. Will committing to Kentucky realy help me develop and increase my chances of getting into the NFL.

I believe recruits will get as good if not better exposure at USF and we have top notch trainers. If recruits buy into the SEC bull++++ then they probably belong at Kentucky.

no sour grapes or "butt hurt" here. I just look at Kentucky as a perpetual bottom SEC team who will get whooped by the big boys. I also don't see any indication that would change my opinion.

Go Bulls

And you do realize we're fairly consist bottom dwellers as well, except they are the bottom of the SEC.
Right only the last two years..If you are going to try to get into a discussion please get the facts straight.

Go Bulls

If you're going to use a message board, please get the English language straight.

2012 - 8th

2011 - 7th

2010 - 5th

2009 - 6th

2008 - 6th

2007 - 4th

2006 - 4th

2005 - 4th

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I agree they are always near the bottom.. The more interesting question is why?  Since I don't folow them  the questions would be, How good are the coaches, trainers, etc.  Will committing to Kentucky realy help me develop and increase my chances of getting into the NFL. 

I believe recruits will get as good if not better exposure at USF and we have top notch trainers.  If recruits buy into the SEC bull++++ then they probably belong at Kentucky. 

no sour grapes or "butt hurt" here.  I just look at Kentucky as a perpetual bottom SEC team who will get whooped by the big boys.  I also don't see any indication that would change my opinion.

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

Um, the best we've ever been in any year is middle of the pack.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

looks like he got all the hats except usf out of the dryer

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Annonucement within 10 minutes, I'm guessing Kentucky. They have the momentum right now.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

My wife's cousin lives in Lexington, right by the UK campus.  She sent a photo yesterday of a "white out" snow storm.   Here's what she said

White out on Cooper Dr( UK ) off of Elizabeth St. 30 mile wind. You can make out the tree on right.  I could not take pic at my home because of wind. I couldn't see anything at all.
Yes, I guess this is the Artic Blast !!

lexington.jpg

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

I really hope so, but I highly doubt it. Ill eat all the crow if I'm wrong, but I see him as UK bound.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Guess he committed to UK. On Greg's twitter

Edited by mikemcp88

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

As of 7:21, Greg's twitter is only saying Badet went to UK.