• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

If they know he's not coming they'll offer other running backs. They wont just sit on their hands

I haven't seen any "hand sitting" out of this group. It appears that they are the recruiting monsters of the midway. personally I am less concerned about filling positions for next year than getting the best athletes available. They came in with a very short timetable and have landed some of the best talent available. We will get the best players available this year and fill some holes next year. I think everyone needs to practice a lil patience, we are truly bulding this team from the ground up. There were alot of holes here.

Agreed.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Don't count out WVU on this kid.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Why would we count WVU out?

My hunch is he picks UK.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I hope he comes here, but I say Pitt.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I hope he comes here, but I say Pitt.

Pitt seems like the obvious choice, considering all the great RB's they have produced over the years.

I chose UK because they are in the SEC and he has some friends who are already committed to them.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Three days ago I thought he will commit to USF That hansn't changed.  We have a a great school with a great location for a family oriented player..  To me it is very logical and I would be amazed if he chose  annother school.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820

My hunch is he picks UK.

Mine was that or Pitt until today, we visited him Tuesday then last night we had one of our RBs decommited and go to Temple (a good kid that can play) it seems we might have suggested to him to possibly look elsewhere ( Note:we did not pull offer). But we were still recruiting Daryl Chestnut (former TT commit from Miami, whom the coaches liked alot) and Kemp. Daryl had an official scheduled with us Monday but today cancelled and committed to Western Michigan. Originally we slowed a bit on Kemp because we had 4-6 RBs/slot guys and got a Juco EE D. Smith. So it appears to me we got Kemp or the other slot WR we were recruiting Mario Alford (Zona commit), this week. Edited by jvwvu

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

My hunch is he picks UK.

Mine was that or Pitt until today, we visited him Tuesday then last night we had one of our RBs decommited and go to Temple (a good kid that can play) it seems we might have suggested to him to possibly look elsewhere ( Note:we did not pull offer). But we were still recruiting Daryl Chestnut (former TT commit from Miami, whom the coaches liked alot) and Kemp. Daryl had an official scheduled with us Monday but today cancelled and committed to Western Michigan. Originally we slowed a bit on Kemp because we had 4-6 RBs/slot guys and got a Juco EE D. Smith. So it appears to me we got Kemp or the other slot WR we were recruiting Mario Alford (Zona commit), this week.

didn't happen.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

IMO we get 2 out of these three: Kemp, Johnson, and Coley.

Rivals (paysite) said a few hours ago that Kemp will be announcing tomorrow night at around 7:15pm...