• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Possible Agreement With WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Incidentally, the link has been updated since I posted it initially. The stuff about it being released to the TV partners is new.

The MSNetwork - Mountaineers Sports Network (part of AD departement) realised the news that a 10 team schedule was given to Fox and ESPN for today. Now rumor has WVU was 10th team, and the only Big12 schedule letting was Texas from Orangebloods with WVU at Texas Nov 10th and Greg Swaim reporting Oklahoma at WVU on Sept 22nd.

Now back to recruiting.

Well if WVU says it is so it must be ! LOL This is what they have been telling the Big 12 forever - I for one will wait to hear it from the BE. You remember them right ? The one that WVU signed an agreement to give 27 months notice.

Well quit reading the thread until your Big East Conference tells you we are gone.

Getting a little testy aren't we. I mean it was you not me that said the big announcement was coming Feb1 but still no news media outlet has said a word. Besides I own this thread. Oh by the way - it is still your BE conference too unless something changes in the next 27 months.

normal_Bush_ORLY.jpgseagulls1.jpg

That was a funny movie - loved Dori. Ellen did a great job.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501

By hell yes, if the WV judge can get the RI judge to get a settlement he is free and clear, remember he is elected official in Monongalia County.

Exactly. You told me that all West Viriginia judges are corrupt and would rule in favor of WVU immediately whether or not the case had merit. This guy seems to be skittish.

what if you somehow get a judge who's a marshall fan?

Of course hes skittish, wouldnt you be? Again if RI gets this done in a manner he approves then he is good. It will be interested to see what happens the 9th with the review, because I believe deposition paperwork will start funneling out within a couple weeks in WV.

There is not a lot of Marshall fans, Marshall does not have a law school.

Our Federal Court is located in Clarksburg, WV which is 40 minutes south of Morgantown, if this case was in Huntington (Marshall) I would be scared.

Heres one for ya.

A Marshall alumni left the state of WV and moved to Kentucky, while doing so he raised both states IQs. :P

Exactly - Marshal does have a good law school ie - they produce lawyers ie thats were Judges come from. I too would be praying it wouldn't be a Marshal grad.

Reminds me of the old joke(pick your state) If a couple is married in Kentucky and divorced in Florida are they still brother and sister ?

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Jeffery_Cobb Jeff Cobb

The Big East is in "feverish" negotiations with Memphis to come into the league now and replace WVU on teams' 2012 schedule.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

wilnerhotline Jon Wilner

Source: Boise State under pressure from Big East to join in '12 to offset WVU departure. AF likely to join Navy in BE; question is when.

13 minutes ago

Seems like something is going to happen and soon.

• Content Count:  820

Jeffery_Cobb Jeff Cobb

The Big East is in "feverish" negotiations with Memphis to come into the league now and replace WVU on teams' 2012 schedule.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

wilnerhotline Jon Wilner

Source: Boise State under pressure from Big East to join in '12 to offset WVU departure. AF likely to join Navy in BE; question is when.

13 minutes ago

Seems like something is going to happen and soon.

Take these guys at eerinsider lightly on some info, but I have stated Boise St will replace us in Football, dont know about a basketball team. Memphis would be able to do both, but I could see Temple BBall in Big East but not football.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

AF in Big East would be awesome. I hope that happens.

It would be great if we could get Boise in for next year and take lots of millions from WVU.

Memphis for 2012 would kind of suck, but I've been expecting their name to join the mix. I hope we get some assurances they get lots of Fedex money to improve facilities.

AF in Big East would be awesome. I hope that happens.

It would be great if we could get Boise in for next year and take lots of millions from WVU.

Memphis for 2012 would kind of suck, but I've been expecting their name to join the mix. I hope we get some assurances they get lots of Fedex money to improve facilities.

Could ultimately Mizzou paying Big 12, help offset WVU's BE payout, to help offset Boise Sts?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Boise is coming in next year.

He is saying Boise coming in 2012 to replace WVU and get a $20-25 million dollar payout from WVU.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

He is saying Boise coming in 2012 to replace WVU and get a $20-25 million dollar payout from WVU.

who? is there any links to that?

Archived