• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Possible Agreement With WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Incidentally, the link has been updated since I posted it initially. The stuff about it being released to the TV partners is new.

The MSNetwork - Mountaineers Sports Network (part of AD departement) realised the news that a 10 team schedule was given to Fox and ESPN for today. Now rumor has WVU was 10th team, and the only Big12 schedule letting was Texas from Orangebloods with WVU at Texas Nov 10th and Greg Swaim reporting Oklahoma at WVU on Sept 22nd.

Now back to recruiting.

Well if WVU says it is so it must be ! LOL This is what they have been telling the Big 12 forever - I for one will wait to hear it from the BE. You remember them right ? The one that WVU signed an agreement to give 27 months notice.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  820

Patrick Southern @patricksouthern

RT @jaredwv: Judge Clawges in Motown has denied Big East's request to dismiss #WVU's lawsuit & stay proceedings till RI case is settled

Incidentally, the link has been updated since I posted it initially. The stuff about it being released to the TV partners is new.

The MSNetwork - Mountaineers Sports Network (part of AD departement) realised the news that a 10 team schedule was given to Fox and ESPN for today. Now rumor has WVU was 10th team, and the only Big12 schedule letting was Texas from Orangebloods with WVU at Texas Nov 10th and Greg Swaim reporting Oklahoma at WVU on Sept 22nd.

Now back to recruiting.

Well if WVU says it is so it must be ! LOL This is what they have been telling the Big 12 forever - I for one will wait to hear it from the BE. You remember them right ? The one that WVU signed an agreement to give 27 months notice.

Well quit reading the thread until your Big East Conference tells you we are gone.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

RT @jaredwv: Judge Clawges in Motown has denied Big East's request to dismiss #WVU's lawsuit & stay proceedings till RI case is settled

Anything besides a Tweet?

Now back to recruiting.

Well quit reading the thread until your Big East Conference tells you we are gone.

Getting a little testy aren't we. I mean it was you not me that said the big announcement was coming Feb1 but still no news media outlet has said a word. Besides I own this thread. Oh by the way - it is still your BE conference too unless something changes in the next 27 months.

LOL This means he isn't going to do a thing until the real case is settled in RI filed by the BE.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Now back to recruiting.

Getting a little testy aren't we. I mean it was you not me that said the big announcement was coming Feb1 but still no news media outlet has said a word. Besides I own this thread. Oh by the way - it is still your BE conference too unless something changes in the next 27 months.

normal_Bush_ORLY.jpgseagulls1.jpg

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

"Now rumor has WVU was 10th team"

Is that like the rumor that WVU is going to be accepted into the SEC tommorrow circa July, Aug,Sept, Oct 2011?

He's reading the new B12 schedule

/

triple b - The tweet refers to an article on WV metro news that Hoppy has written an article on today, I am on iPad and don't know how to link, later if not linked I will reference it. (Remember hoppy is part of MSNetwork, WVU)

Also with the recruiting stuff today this is getting a little buried.

Spoke to someone about the stay in WV, this actually keeps the date on the ~June 21St, 2012 court date in WV which actually has dates for the depositions set, therefore with FOIA that WVU falls under all information is going to start coming out that was asked in suits soon, unless an agreement is finalized.

Archived