• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I have been a seaosn ticket holder for 6 years, this is always an issue. Its what really takes away from us having a college football stadium atmosphere. People yelling at you to sit down, while the cheerleaders are telling you to stand up, and a TSA guy coming up and saying if you stand up again your out of here. What a wild and intimidating environment this creates for opposing teams. I am in a standing section as well right next to our fabulous students who creep into our section, make out, start fights, and dont pay attention to the the game.

That is screwed up.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

standing up the whole game makes no sense.  why would you stand on 1st and 10 on the 30 yard line when more than a majority is not. 

Reasons to stand: on 3rd downs (offense and defense), redzone plays (offense and defense), kickoffs, touchdowns, when you go grab a beer, picking a wedgie/adjusting your package, checkout out a hot usf bull lady. 

this isnt a motley crue concert with explosions, tommy lee drumming upside down, loud pounding music, etc.  its a football game, there are probably more downtimes than hightimes during games.

like someone else said to the people who feel they need to stand the whole hame.  grow up.  Im not old but even when i was an undergrad we sat during the down times. 

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

noon games blow.  can't get anything done all day.

?? 12-4 finished rest of day

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

I would stand the entire game but the weight of my immense package puts too much strain on my lower back.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I would stand the entire game but the weight of my immense package puts too much strain on my lower back.

:wah :wah :wah

No pity here.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sleep in before game (if you don't have kids) or tailgating, not getting anything done.  Beer during the 4 hour game.  More beer to drown sorrows (especially lately) = drunk after the game, can't get anything done.  Make sense?  8-)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Someone needs to make a sit vs stand map of RayJay and post it on the pen...

Since I get pretty boozed up come kickoff I'm not sure if I stand, sit, or both... sometimes I was sitting and thought I was standing... when in Rome  :drinkup

Sleep in before game (if you don't have kids) or tailgating, not getting anything done.  Beer during the 4 hour game.  More beer to drown sorrows (especially lately) = drunk after the game, can't get anything done.  Make sense?   8-)

That makes sense. I have a soccer game to attend that night, so I won't drink during (hardly ever do, WAY to expensive) and after the game.

• Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

WOW I didn't mean to spill your prune juice!

For what it's worth, I am 60 years old. I usually hold my grandson while I am standing. It is close to the back row, row AA.

However, I have has son's who went to NCState, Ole Miss, and LSU, and when the teams are playing big games most people stand most of the time. But that wasn't what I was asking.

Archived