• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

WOW I didn't mean to spill your prune juice!

For what it's worth, I am 60 years old. I usually hold my grandson while I am standing. It is close to the back row, row AA.

However, I have has son's who went to NCState, Ole Miss, and LSU, and when the teams are playing big games most people stand most of the time. But that wasn't what I was asking.

:ROFLMAO

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

noon games blow.  can't get anything done all day.

?? 12-4 finished rest of day

Sleep in before game (if you don't have kids) or tailgating, not getting anything done.  Beer during the 4 hour game.  More beer to drown sorrows (especially lately) = drunk after the game, can't get anything done.  Make sense?   8-)

That makes sense. I have a soccer game to attend that night, so I won't drink during (hardly ever do, WAY to expensive) and after the game.

Agreed, I wouldn't drink during the game if I was at the game either - you can get a six-pack at Publix for what you pay for one beer at the game.  I do, however, drink during the game while watching at home.  A lot, lately.   :)

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

It must just be...this seems like a really dumb issue and one that has had historical uber-dumb postings.  There are reasons they put seats at those locations.  Standing is basically for the student section...what does it accomplish...nothing.  Anyone who thinks they some how contribute more to the team's morale by doing this is delusional.  Here's an idea...give a standing ovation for a touchdown, or a really big play or a 3 and out by the defense or for recognition of one of our American soldiers who has proudly served.  Maybe that will get their attention, get you out of your seat where you obviously want to be anyway. Seriously...this argument is silly.  Those who insist on standing when nobody else just look like complete idiots.  And this comes from somebody who has been to every home game since the beginning (up to this season when I was hospitalized for the first 3) and has traveled to at least 20 away games...I am radical....so it has nothing to do with that.  Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

It will get better guys. Just hide the birth control and keep doing it. Raise em young. One or two generations from now, when we are playing crappy, instead of averaging 20k, it will double to 40k! Just keep doing it and multiplying our fan base.

• Content Count:  143

I don't see what all of the fuss is about.  This is how we deal with *inappropriate* standing in Sec 237!!

AsianKickintheBackFallsDownBleacher.gif

;)  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I don't see what all of the fuss is about.  This is how we deal with *inappropriate* standing in Sec 237!!

;)  ;D

Thanks for that post.  Hilarious.  Haven't laughed in a few days being under the weather.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,557
  • Days Won:  423

What the **** was that all about??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

What the **** was that all about??

Guy probably told him not to stand up in front of him again.  I'm laughing again.

• Content Count:  640

I gotta have my coffee ready by 8:30 a.m. for a 9:00 a.m. kickoff.

I will never not bother to roll out of bed to see the Bulls play, even if it means waking up 45 minutes early.

Win or lose, I won't hit snooze.

Pac coast time: where beer, coffee, waffles, and football go together best.

Archived