• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B.J. Daniels

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I can't say enough good things about B.J. he has grown so much and his growth as a QB has been exponential.  His current QB rating is 158.4.  Amazing what talent, determination, hard work, and more importantly outstanding coaching can get you.  If  B.J. can maintain his excellence play this team will win the Big East.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

That and having the same offensive coordinator 2 years in a row since his freshman year of high school.......but yea impressive this year so far......hope he keeps it up

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I am definitely impressed thus far.  Will be really telling to see how he does against defenses that are familiar with him from this point forward. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Remind me after the Pitt game.  Glad he hasn't made any costly errors, but we've only faced one decent defense.  Pitt's going to be as tough as Notre Dame.  Let's see him put to the test for the second time this season.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

BJ is going to utterly gash Pitt with his feet. Or, he's gonna kill them with his arm. I don't care which really.

Graham likes to dial up blitzes, BJ will have to make quick reads. If he does, he'll have people wide open in space against bad linebackers and average defensive backs. Should work out well for USF unless we implode.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379

Sorry but I like BJ I dont love him as a QB. Look for Pitt to play us five yards off the ball on the line and play our receivers tight to the short game. They will stack the box for the run and short pass game. BJ CANNOT throw the ball with any accuracy 10-15 yards past the line of scrimmage. When he drops back 8 yards he has about 20-21 yards of ball control veritcally (consider the ball travels further heading out to the sideline).

I have seen 1-2 balls thrown long and accurate to a receiver in stride over the last 4 games. And three of those games were against sub-level competition. If Pitt tightens up in the box and makes BJ beat them with the long ball, we better be able to run the ball over them.

BJ's long balls are mostly spot passes, that one interception where the receiver broke off the route looked more like a punt than a pass.

I hope I a proven wrong....

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720

I walked by BJ today on campus. I didn't have the courage to say anything to him, though.  :-[

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Let's see how we do versus Pitt

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

He looks like a different QB in a good way, including the ND game. He is going into the Pitt game with a lot of confidence and I believe he will look pretty good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

BJ will do to Pitt as he did to Clemson, but worser.

BJ has more weapons now.