• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Anyways, the Bulls247 article is pretty juicy -- interesting if any of it turns out to be true.

Sorry for not feeling comfortable providing credit card info for a FREE trial, but can we be filled in with the details of the Bulls247 story?

Nope.  It's their story and we don't share publicly unless they want to share it publicly.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Will someone please spill the rumor... not going to pay for it, especially for a fluid rumor that might change in 2 seconds.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Here's 973espn's response to my question about where he came up with the info about USF to the Big 12:

I went to WVU & some of my sources from there are telling me USF is in the talks to head to Big 12, IF WV goes, SEC still in play

Wonder if that meant we were in talks with Bebee..

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Don't see how that website is going to out scoop McMurphy.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Anyways, the Bulls247 article is pretty juicy -- interesting if any of it turns out to be true.

Sorry for not feeling comfortable providing credit card info for a FREE trial, but can we be filled in with the details of the Bulls247 story?

Nope.  It's their story and we don't share publicly unless they want to share it publicly.

Fair enough, meant no harm.  I hope that since it's premium content that it's something worthwhile.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Serious, I would be more in favor of FIU than UCF.  They proved why.  While their fans were a little less classy, I still think they have a better coach and are more humble.  UCF has been in the SEC since 1999, just ask them.  I don't want to reward them in any way for their arrogance.

You'd be just as arrogant if UCF got in the Big East and USF was still in CUSA, right?

Nope. Not if they kicked our *** 4 times in a row.

If you were ranked after and they weren't? Sure you wouldn't, sure.

I'm going to assume that you either have me blocked or have realized how silly you sound -- either way, I'm satisfied that you aren't answering my statements anymore.

Dude, really. You are knocking UCF from games they played years ago with coaches and players who are gone. If you don't think being ranked and beating SEC teams is worth anything, why play the game? Rivalries are played every year, they don't stop after 4. Go and look at Michigan/Ohio St. or any Notre Dame rivalry series. They didn't stop at 4 and say, you aren't worthy, we won't play you any more. They continue for DECADES, even if one or the other has a massive lead like Penn St over Temple, but they still play them and don't act like arrogant asses that the other team isn't worthy, like your post. That is not what college football is about.

Actually, I'm not knocking them at all. I am saying, though, that they aren't a better team than us and haven't been since we have had a BCS status. Please find the post where I said that they were a bad team or weren't worth of an AQ status? I'll wait for you to eat crow.

Really? They should incorporate lace in their uniform? And again, the people that count, doesn't matter if you or I or anyone agrees with it, they last year said UCF (21 AP, 20 USA Today) was a better team than USF (no votes either poll). You can't accept that.

I can accept it; I just disagree with it. You say that they matter, I say that they don't. US News has FIT ranked above USF as an educational institute. Those are people that matter... I'd say they matter more than any of the poll voters. I also disagree with it and wouldn't send my child to FIT over USF based on that ranking. Educated people do their own research, discover biases and form their own opinions.

Also, my opinions about their uniforms has nothing to do with whether they are worthy or not. I'd use the word "jest" but it would just confuse you.

Uh, you can use whatever words you wish. Hint. I am a college grad. Even have Cum Laude written on the diploma, if that didn't confuse you.

You caught me. I studied Latin for four years and my user name is IN LATIN and you confused me with Cum Laude. Caught again.

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Here's 973espn's response to my question about where he came up with the info about USF to the Big 12:

I went to WVU & some of my sources from there are telling me USF is in the talks to head to Big 12, IF WV goes, SEC still in play

WVU going to SEC really never went away. The sources saying they were turned down were Big East, not SEC.

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe I'm not reading that correctly, but it makes no sense to me.    ???

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Bebee is out, isn't he?

Archived