• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Tampa makes a lot of sense for Orlando kids. Get away from day to day of the parents, but still be within an easy drive. UCF has really been going backwards in recruiting lately. They had some good recruiting going for a couple of years but those assistants are gone.

I think O'Leary will be gone in a year or two and then we have to worry. It would really help us to get a leg up over the next season or two before they bring in a younger coach that will bring in a staff that hits recruiting harder.

It's hard not to like the momentum we are starting to build.

Yes, they got busted cheating. Money stopped flowing.

Plus, if you look back at their classes that were decent, the 4 stars they got mostly arent there anymore

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

We are starting to get kids who grew up liking and wearing USF gear. Fun to see this kid go from a young player at camp wearing a Bulls hat to hopefully leading his class to the next level. Good stuff for those of us that remember not even having a team.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Very happy we will be getting somebody as talented and as devoted to this program to hopefully run the offense one day. Starting to feel a little sorry for UCF fans out there...

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  312

Very happy we will be getting somebody as talented and as devoted to this program to hopefully run the offense one day. Starting to feel a little sorry for UCF fans out there...

No pitty shall ever be had for UCF

isn't that one of the 10 commandments?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Maybe this will spur some of our other top targets into committing early.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Maybe this will spur some of our other top targets into committing early.

Especially from the Orlando area.

Might help getting another one of his teammates.

Winter Park defensive back Blake McClain (6-0, 185), ranked No. 67 in the Florida Top 100, has USF in his top three along with Miami and Notre Dame. USF is the lone school to offer McClain at this point.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  118

Not me. They are who they are. We were the reason keeping them out of the Big East. We were the ones refusing to play them. The second we help them get into the Big East and ask them to play a nuetral site game in Orlando (notice it wasn't a neutral site game in St. Petersburg), they can't because they need the extra home game. They can use all of the excuses in the world, but if they wanted to, they could've made this game happen. Point is, the second we show them the least amount of sympathy, they show us exactly why we hate them. And, even though I have friends who went there, I hope UCF stinks in all sports and all areas forever.

Also, listening to O'Leary on the radio, he would like to play us over the Thanksgiving weekend. Not that it's a bad idea, but again on their terms. I hope the Big East doesn't schedule us against them that weekend just for spite.

P.S. Next February is a loooooooooooooong time from now, but I'd be shocked if Woulard went elsewhere. Even though he visiting elsewhere, sounds like he wants to be a Bull.

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Tampa makes a lot of sense for Orlando kids. Get away from day to day of the parents, but still be within an easy drive. UCF has really been going backwards in recruiting lately. They had some good recruiting going for a couple of years but those assistants are gone.

I think O'Leary will be gone in a year or two and then we have to worry. It would really help us to get a leg up over the next season or two before they bring in a younger coach that will bring in a staff that hits recruiting harder.

I just wonder if people will remember that thinking when we lose Tampa kids to bigger programs outside the area.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I just wonder if people will remember that thinking when we lose Tampa kids to bigger programs outside the area.

of course not. :D