• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Asiantii is balling tonite in winter park. This is one kid I would really love to have as a Bull. Great attitude, mad skills. If He and D'Vo would come on board we would see some amazing stuff.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Any chance this kid can graduate early?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

He's got a decent arm, good wheels and looks like he makes decent decisions. However, he's not a pure pocket passer and takes all his snaps from the shotgun. If the staff is going after him (they are and they should) and if comes here they better be ready to keep the spread as the primary offensive formation. Which is fine with me, but an increasing number around here want to be more of a pro set team and asiantii is not that type of QB.

• 2 months later...

I wish he would go ahead and say yes, it would get a lot rolling. He is saying now USF is no 1 by a wide margin.

Winter Park duo Asiantii Woulard, Blake McClain hold USF in high regard

Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard has USF No. 1 on his college list after visiting the school on Sunday for the Bulls' junior day event.

Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard has USF No. 1 on his college list after visiting the school on Sunday for the Bulls' junior day event. (CHRIS HAYS/ORLANDO SENTINEL)

Related

Countdown to 2013 Super60: No. 10, Blake McClain, CB, Winter Park Countdown to 2013 Super60: No. 10, Blake McClain, CB, Winter Park

Orlando Sentinel's 2012 Central Florida Super60 Orlando Sentinel's 2012 Central Florida Super60

Sentinel's 2012 Florida Top 100 Sentinel's 2012 Florida Top 100

Video Video

Varsity Recruiting

Topics

South Florida Bulls

Football

Corian Hamilton

See more topics »

By Brendan Sonnone | Orlando Sentinel

10:03 a.m. EST, February 13, 2012

USF is developing strong inroads with some of Central Florida’s top 2013 prospects.

Winter Park quarterback Asiantii Woulard (6-4, 205) and DeLand running back JoJo Kemp (5-10, 190) visited Tampa this weekend, along with several other Central Florida prospects, for the program’s junior day event on Sunday, and both came away high on the Bulls.

“Honestly, USF is a great school and right now, they’re number one,†said Kemp, who holds offers from USF and Marshall.

Woulard, who’s been offered by USF, Pittsburgh and Florida A&M, also but the Bulls at the top of his wish list after the touring the campus and visiting with South Florida’s coaching staff.

“Right now, they’re number one,†said Woulard, who regularly makes a USF baseball cap part of his wardrobe. “I can see [committing to USF], big time.â€

Introducing Orlando Dunkman: Make him shoot, pass and of course dunk!

Winter Park defensive back Blake McClain (6-0, 185), ranked No. 67 in the Florida Top 100, has USF in his top three along with Miami and Notre Dame. USF is the lone school to offer McClain at this point.

Freedom receiver Jeff Badet (5-11, 170), ranked No.63, as well as Olympia offensive lineman Shawn Curtis (6-5, 265, No. 75) and defensive end Ramar Dennis (6-2, 225, No. 94) also attended the junior day and were told by USF coaches that they could receive offers during spring practice.

USF has had success recruiting Central Florida in recent years, landing Winter Park WR Dvario Montgomery, Orlando Oak Ridge ATH Guito Ervilus and Orlando Olympia DT J.T. Hamilton in 2012, and Orlando Olympia safety Corian Hamilton, Orlando Boone OL Max Lang and Evans OL Darrell Williams in 2011, while 2010 recruit Mark Joyce of DeLand has seen extended action as a safety and will be a junior.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-asiantii-woulard-blake-mcclain-usf-20120213,0,2551902.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Based on his tweets today, I think it is between USF and Georgia. I don't know if they have offered him.

@Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@dvariomontgomer Haha but I think I might end over with in Tampa

20 hours ago via Twitter for Android

replies ↓

»

dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

@

@Winterparkqb2 y u say that

19 hours ago

»

Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@

@dvariomontgomer Ima end up there or UGA but I just love it over at USF

19 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/Winterparkqb2

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,502
  • Days Won:  10

Having him commit early hear will start the blue chip train rolling.... Not only that, his family and friends would be able to catch every home game!

Having him commit early hear will start the blue chip train rolling.... Not only that, his family and friends would be able to catch every home game!

How much fun would it be if he got to go back and start at UCF in our first Big East match-up when we will get to shut up all of those mentally challenged Central Floridians.

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,502
  • Days Won:  10

We're 4-0 against them and that hasn't stopped them, unfortunately.

We're 4-0 against them and that hasn't stopped them, unfortunately.

you can't find a rag big enough to stuff in em.....