• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

^^^ agreed. there's no problem citing a paywalled link. the problem is copy and pasting paywalled content.
Was repeating what she told me several months ago. You guys aren't even getting the point. I;m assuming, the fact that the link forms a dead end is the point, had nothing to do with pay content. She understood what I was saying.
I got the dead end part. No problems with posting dead end links on this site AFAIK. Now, if it's an inside joke you too were having , excuse me, I'll go over in the other room now... :D

I still have no idea where that link led as I never clicked on it and just removed it.

This board had a rule set years ago, not to link to premium articles, even if there was just a "blurb." In those cases, you could post the blurb, but not the link. The reason that was done, I suppose, was because this site didn't want it to be "used" by pay sites to get people to go there.

Now on twitter, I've noticed, that when a pay site has a lnk to a story it usually leads to a page where people can sign up for membership. It was in such a case, where Bullwinkle, under his prior SN, provided a link, and I attempted to explained to him the board policy and to just put the tweet without the story link. I guess he was pointing out to me that I had inadvertently done the same thing.

Precisely and now this horse is officially dead, we need no longer keep beating on the poor guy. And great 8 that link leads nowhere but to an advertisement for scout. Maybe u think it's free content because u subscribe, but it don't. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

It was in such a case, where Bullwinkle, under his prior SN,

1229_headslap_kjarrett.jpg

I feel so stupid ...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Asiantii Woulard just offered by Syracuse or so its been

said havent found the proof yet...

Edited by seldom seen

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

This guy is going to get a boat load of offers. Lot's of potential. He is a impact player that will change a program for the better.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I feel so stupid ...

What happened B. Didn't know it was me? :ph34r:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I feel so stupid ...

What happened B. Didn't know it was me? :ph34r:

I had no freaking clue .... It was weird because about an hour before I became enlightened, I was wondering why you hadn't posted for a while and it reminded me of another, BULLO12, that's been AWOL for quite a while now.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I have one concern not knowing much about Coach Holtz and his staff but if he is offered a great opportunity to coach at another school for a significant salary as his name and reputation have the potential to produce, what happens to his QB under a new Coaching staff . The style of offense or coaching that would replace him may not decide to keep their starting QB in that position and could decide to go with their own recruit the following year. Just a thought it happens in college football from time to time. QB is such a senesitive position.

I thougt I heard of some other school persuing him significantly. May be of no importance but I read it somewhere.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I have one concern not knowing much about Coach Holtz and his staff but if he is offered a great opportunity to coach at another school for a significant salary as his name and reputation have the potential to produce, what happens to his QB under a new Coaching staff . The style of offense or coaching that would replace him may not decide to keep their starting QB in that position and could decide to go with their own recruit the following year. Just a thought it happens in college football from time to time. QB is such a senesitive position.

I thougt I heard of some other school persuing him significantly. May be of no importance but I read it somewhere.

Nice rumor mongering. There's a better chance Holtz gets fired (read: he's not getting fired) than snatched by another team right now. If he has a miracle season next year, things could change, but Holtz isn't going anywhere

Edited by Bull Martin

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

it would be very nice to have this issue

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,464
  • Days Won:  25

As to the first part of your comment, I spoke with Coach Holtz, he told us that he had a chance to go this past off season to another school and flat said that he was not interested in anything but winning at USF.