• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF men’s hoops adds transfer Martino Brock

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Not impressed.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Never know.  Coach Heath saw someting in Brock.  Brock is a mature, go to the basket physical guard who could be a good match for USF and its system.

http://jtmbasketball.blogspot.com/2011/01/up-in-coming-mid-major-prospects-part-3.html

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

do other BE schools take as many transfers as we do?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

Good question ... I'd have to say the answer is no without doing some research on it.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Never know.  Coach Heath saw someting in Brock.  Brock is a mature, go to the basket physical guard who could be a good match for USF and its system.

http://jtmbasketball.blogspot.com/2011/01/up-in-coming-mid-major-prospects-part-3.html

You have to factor in style of play that USA plays and by contrast what USF plays. You also need to factor in the level of competition night in and night out that the BE brings as opposed to C-USA. Another thing Brock originally committed to SE Missouri and of course ended up at USA so he was always a mid-major talent.

I have to go with Delta on this one and say I'm not impressed by this latest transfer. Coach Heath needs to have a great 2012 class and adding Brock gets a C- grade at best right now. Good mid-major and good uptempo player but could get lost in Heath's system and struggle to find sustained success in the rugged BE. Of course 2012-2013 isn't here yet and things could change with Brock and USF.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

heath is on last leg

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

You have to factor in style of play that USA plays and by contrast what USF plays. You also need to factor in the level of competition night in and night out that the BE brings as opposed to C-USA. Another thing Brock originally committed to SE Missouri and of course ended up at USA so he was always a mid-major talent.

I have to go with Delta on this one and say I'm not impressed by this latest transfer. Coach Heath needs to have a great 2012 class and adding Brock gets a C- grade at best right now. Good mid-major and good uptempo player but could get lost in Heath's system and struggle to find sustained success in the rugged BE. Of course 2012-2013 isn't here yet and things could change with Brock and USF.

Let me apologize to all the C-USA fans for mistaken that GREAT LEAGUE for the Sunbelt. My bad

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

USF = the landing spot for Juco's and Div I transfers.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

heath better win. he's had every chance.

Archived