• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF claims they are on schedule with USF in 2014

Just curious. If the deal was anything other than a home and home series (meaning USF benefits more), would you be okay with signing a deal to play UCF?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

haw haw haw

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

O'Liar

LMAO!  what a fool!  even if the conversations were further along than they appear to be now, why would you open your mouth like that?!

FAIL.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I think when O'Leary talks to boosters.....it is much like when he talks to recruits.....facts.....fiction.....it all just blends together....

I bet it went down something like this:

Wollard sees Tribble at a party/meeting......says "Hey Keith how have you been? How's the family?"

Tribble: They are good. Hey it has been a while......how bout we get our schools together to play some football?.

Wollard (distracted because his cell phone rings): Yeah, yeah....that would be great....you know Keith I have to step out and take this call.....can I call you later.

Tribble: Sure anytime.

That then translates in O'Leary world......"the rivalry is back on.....we will be playing every Thanksgiving".

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I think when O'Leary talks to boosters.....it is much like when he talks to recruits.....facts.....fiction.....it all just blends together....

Wollard sees Tribble at a party/meeting......says "Hey Keith how have you been? How's the family?"

Tribble: They are good. Hey it has been a while......how bout we get our schools together to play some football?.

Wollard (distracted because his cell phone rings): Yeah, yeah....that would be great....you know Keith I have to step out and take this call.....can I call you later.

That then translates in O'Leary world......"the rivalry is back on.....we will be playing every Thanksgiving".

Border line HOF post.  ;D

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Border line HOF post.  ;D

I LOL'ed. 

• Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

Wow! i must say, i've been hearing O'Leary referred to as O'Liar for a long time now. But this one really did surprise me. I now believe all rumors about his questionable recruiting practices. This guy must be a compulsive liar. There is no other explanation. I thought we we're just giving him a hard time before (which is fine with me), but his history says it all.

As far as UCF fans go... It must be hard to live in the shadow of another up and coming team, AND not have a pro football team in town. I would really feel bad for them if they were actually good people (generalization).

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Further proof that UCF really is our biggest rival. BB posts the story and 229 commenters talk back in just 2 days.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/19607/usf-ucf-to-resume-series

A Big East blog is not proof of anything.

We don't play them, so how are they our "rivals" again?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,533
  • Days Won:  422

Further proof that UCF really is our biggest rival. BB posts the story and 229 commenters talk back in just 2 days.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/19607/usf-ucf-to-resume-series

Just a quick look at the first few pages (couldn't stomach reading all the drivel), it was UCF fans and some Bulls fans split on whether to play them now or not ... If by "our biggest rival", you mean the program with the fans who, based on Internet message boards, are the most annoying to us, whine the most about us, then, yes, I would agree they are "our biggest rival" ... I just have different criteria for a Rivalry ... with one being that there is no doubt from the vast majority on both sides that it is indeed a rivalry. 

Archived