• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF claims they are on schedule with USF in 2014

Just curious. If the deal was anything other than a home and home series (meaning USF benefits more), would you be okay with signing a deal to play UCF?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

I have no problem with this at all.  We will beat them another 4 times in a row and make them look like fools.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

We let them beg, and now we should only accept a home game, as to show them the heirachy.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I say we take the WVU stance and demand a 2 for 1. If they're so bonered up to play us, they'll have to accept. If they can beat us in our house, or beat us two years in a row, then we'll consider an equal home and home series.

Come get some. I hope Skip is still here - we'll likely be rising still in 2014...I hope Matt Floyd puts up 6 TDs on them as a redshirt junior.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_on_I-4_%28college_football%29

Its official in my book... it has hit Wikipedia...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well since this appears to be back on for the interim, I am proposing that someone out there that reads these here boards... a booster or sponsor or some student or alumni group(s) to get on the ball and get a travel trophy created and tossed into the mix.

This is the only "rivalry" game without some kind of trophy... even WV vs Marshall has a trophy... its some stupid coal mcgillicutty

Just trying to make some lemonade out of ****...

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like just a 2 game series at least to start.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Well since this appears to be back on for the interim, I am proposing that someone out there that reads these here boards... a booster or sponsor or some student or alumni group(s) to get on the ball and get a travel trophy created and tossed into the mix.

This is the only "rivalry" game without some kind of trophy... even WV vs Marshall has a trophy... its some stupid coal mcgillicutty

Just trying to make some lemonade out of ****...

Take the Interstate shield, paint it gold, put it on a base, then engrave the USF logo on one side, and the UCF logo on the other.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I think you all need to grow a pair and realize the value of clobbering some team that is trying to steal your lunch in recruiting.

They have been telling kids we are afraid of them, that they have surpassed us etc.

Well, who can prove them wrong? Not us because we don't play them.

You say their ranking is BS. What better way to prove that then to whip their *** on the field?

You people are absurd. UF is not going to schedule us, they have their games locked in. FSU isn't going to do it. We know Miami won't. Why not get the most value out of your Florida school non-BCS option by playing the team in your backyard that will fill up your stadium and help on the recruiting trail.

Leavitt had vision? He shot himself in the foot on that one. For such a tough guy he sure came across as afraid to play them. The fan base that backs that up makes us look weak.  Everyone else can see that but some of you.

Well said.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

Leavitt had vision? He shot himself in the foot on that one. For such a tough guy he sure came across as afraid to play them. The fan base that backs that up makes us look weak.  Everyone else can see that but some of you.

Looks to me like CJL's strategy worked just fine. Leavitt wanted to build a program, not appease a bunch of children in Orlando and, apparently, Tampa. Looks to me like the strategy worked perfectly. Waited to play them until we could give them a good game, kicked their ass four times in a row and moved on. There's very little upside to playing them right now and not a good move for the program ... Most can see that but some of you.

And this "afraid to play" drivel is nothing but simple minded ******** ... You do what's best for the program, screw how it looks.

Archived