• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UCF claims they are on schedule with USF in 2014

Just curious. If the deal was anything other than a home and home series (meaning USF benefits more), would you be okay with signing a deal to play UCF?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,451
  • Days Won:  0

UCF is like an annoying little brother that wants to go the bar with you. And he is underage.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Their fanbase IS amazingly annoying that said....their football program is a quality CUSA opponent. I would much rather play them or UTEP than play Western Kentucky or FAU.

There are pros and cons.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/usf-ucf-football-rivalry-returns/

Please no... we have nothing to gain.... everything to lose... and I'll be damned if I ever go back to that piece of **** stadium and their piece of **** fans... Please let this be GOL just being the idiot that he is....

I'll wait for a more credible source ... but if it is true, I'm all for getting them in the BE then. It's NOT a win-win situation for both programs the way it stands now. If we're going to play them, at least make it MEAN something.

• Content Count:  12,293

this is great news and props to Adam and www.tbo.com for picking up on this.

i would much rather play UCF every year knowing we might lose once every 4 years then playing western Kentucky, stoneybrook, insert name here.

and win the games but gain nothing from the wins.

for those that say we have nothing to gain from playing them are just scared.  we have nothing to gain from playing western Kentucky either but at least with UCF the fans get to watch a passionate game

• Content Count:  138

Stopping this was the dumbest thing ever.

They might have had one or two wins to this point, but people think they have surpassed us because they haven't been able to compare it on the field.

Quitting the series actually strengthened them. Like in Kung Fu panda, sometimes your worst fears are realized by trying to avoid them.

I hope Skip is still in town and I hope we crush them.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

At least Leavitt had the big vision. He wanted a rivalry with Miami, be the Big 4. start a yearly rivalry with UCF and we will be seen on their level. Pathetic. I knew this **** would happen.

• Content Count:  1,524

For you people that think this will end the games with Stoney brook, wku, etc you're totally wrong. We will always have those crappy games bc every team plays a patsy or 2 on their schedule. What this does is take us out of the big 4 discussion, and adds credibility to that BS program.

• Content Count:  1,387

:thumbsup  :thumbsup

Archived