• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Would be a pretty good get ... looks like he has some GREAT mobility, doesn't have the strongest arm but he's accurate and hits the open guys. 

Sooooo.....You're saying he is another Jacory Harris?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Miami really only wants him as a WR.  Their plan is to bring him in as a QB and later convince him to switch.

USF has a realistic chance with him, but oddly enough it looks like Louisville is ahead of us.  Skip needs to change that on this visit.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

holtz will bring real football talent to usf

finally

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

This kid is a 5 star recruit on Scout. When was the last time we got a 5 star recruit out of HS? Never? Ryne was a 4 star if I'm not mistaken as was T-Rex.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Would be a pretty good get ... looks like he has some GREAT mobility, doesn't have the strongest arm but he's accurate and hits the open guys. 

Sooooo.....You're saying he is another Jacory Harris?

Not sure where you're getting that, because that's not what I'm saying at all.  Bridgewater is FAR more mobile than Jacory is. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

does he fit Holtz's offense? he's listed as a dual threat. I thought Holtz was trying to get away from that. doesn't seem like his offense would fit this kid's strength.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

does he fit Holtz's offense? he's listed as a dual threat. I thought Holtz was trying to get away from that. doesn't seem like his offense would fit this kid's strength.

I bet Holtz and co. could figure out a way to use what could possibly the highest rated USF recruit ever.  Especially considering our extremely limited options at QB.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Contrary to what some people are trying to peddle here Holtz's offense is and always was while at ECU a mulit set offense and he's always had QB's who can be mobile and some things with their legs too.  Holtz/fitch offense does a lot of things formation wise and getting in the shot gun and spreading you out is a big part of that.  They run a bit of a hybrid offense that can operate out of a I or two tight set or spread you out with 4wr and run a little option and things like that at you depending on the game plan that week.  Every time i saw ECU play while he was there they were never completely a pro style offense  and were never scared to use the spread style formation and play calling when it suited their game plan.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I bet Holtz and co. could figure out a way to use what could possibly the highest rated USF recruit ever.  Especially considering our extremely limited options at QB.

they didn't really figure out how to use the rivals #8 rated dual threat from 3 years ago(BJ Daniels) so i'm not sure the #2 rated this year is any better suited to their offense.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

they didn't really figure out how to use the rivals #8 rated dual threat from 3 years ago(BJ Daniels) so i'm not sure the #2 rated this year is any better suited to their offense.

How can you say that?  If the play from QB was better the year could have been a lot more successful.  Not like the coaches couldn't figure out how to use him.  This is revisionist history.