• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

I'm over these mobile quarterbacks.. give me someone who can stand in the pocket and pick apart a defense

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'm kind of into 5 star recruits. I prefer them over the 2 star ones who get thrown in Jail and suspended right before the playoffs.

Bleacher Report

5-Star Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater The Latest to Join The Decommitment List

By Michael Pinto

(Featured Columnist) on December 8, 2010

5-star quarterback Teddy Bridgewater decommitted from Miami yesterday, joining a long list of top-rated recruits that have jumped ship from various programs over the last few months.

To keep up to date with the latest on the recruiting front, be sure to check out our 2011 Top 100 Commitments List

Bridgewater, along with running back Brandon Williams and defensive end Aaron Lynch, is arguably the highest-profile prospect to decommit from the 2011 recruiting class.

He's joined by fellow former Miami recruit, safety Albert Louis-Jean, as the Hurricanes top two recruits; both of whom are now looking elsewhere.

With Notre Dame losing ground in November with Lynch, running back Justice Hayes and offensive tackle Jordan Prestwood decommitting, it looks like Miami is the next national power to be hit by the decommitment bug.

Be sure to check out our list of the top decommitments and wavering prospects for a more detailed look into the not-so-soft underbelly of college football recruiting.

As I've said before, a commitment is much like an engagement. It's a great step in the right direction, but its official it doesn't really mean too much.

http://tinyurl.com/2atn9zg

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  521

If i was Bridgewater, I'd go to Auburn.. that offense, after Cam Newton, will not skip a beat with Bridgewater at the helm.

If i was Bridgewater, I'd go to Auburn.. that offense, after Cam Newton, will not skip a beat with Bridgewater at the helm.

Well thank god you're not him. The game would be a lot poorer for it. I'm sure Skip travels to see Teddy just to tell him he would be much better off going to Auburn. You know that school that's going to get sanctioned so hard they won't have any schollies for 5 yrs. You don't think the FBI is investigating that stuff because nothing happened do you? Yeah that would be a smart move.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Yup, sure thing, USF fan.  ::)

Guess Teddy is still interested in USF.

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#USF did an in home visit with Teddy Bridgewater yesterday. May get him for an OV this weekend. Most likely mid-January.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#USF did an in home visit with Teddy Bridgewater yesterday. May get him for an OV this weekend. Most likely mid-January.

Oh man, this signing would be huge.

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Wonder if Teddy is cancelling at UL(that shining city by the river, yech) for the weekend. If he is looking at scheduling OV's this weekend, he must be.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Nope coming up with Rogers this weekend.  Maybe you missed where he said mid Jan.

Nope coming up with Rogers this weekend.  Maybe you missed where he said mid Jan.

Did he tell you personally he was coming this weekend? I figured if he was considering this weekend at USF, he certainly wasn't going up to cow country. But I certainly can't evaluate the credibility of your point without a source. Maybe your info is dated.