• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

strong  needs to win

doesnt seem like a good game day coach

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Well considering he has only been a game day coach for about 12 games and won 6 of them it might be a little early to judge.  One thing he is is a heck of a recruiter.  I dont think we get Bridgewater but I think we have a shot at Rogers.  And you say why UL not USF?  There are to may reasons to name.  Only thing USF has on UL is weather.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Well considering he has only been a game day coach for about 12 games and won 6 of them it might be a little early to judge.  One thing he is is a heck of a recruiter.  I dont think we get Bridgewater but I think we have a shot at Rogers.   And you say why UL not USF?  There are to may reasons to name.  Only thing USF has on UL is weather.

what does UL have in comparison??

a stadium?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

UL has decent history, a good fanbase (one that travels pretty well when the team is winning) and a program that has a strong commitment (shown financially by their stadium renovation and other improvements) to winning.  Also Coach Strong is pretty well respected and has been a good recruiter.

I would prefer USF but let's not act like UL has nothing going for it.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

UL has decent history, a good fanbase (one that travels pretty well when the team is winning) and a program that has a strong commitment (shown financially by their stadium renovation and other improvements) to winning.  Also Coach Strong is pretty well respected and has been a good recruiter.

I would prefer USF but let's not act like UL has nothing going for it.

Absolutely right, Sanjay. Jurich has been a hell of an AD for Louisville; he's got several key pieces in place. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Well considering he has only been a game day coach for about 12 games and won 6 of them it might be a little early to judge.  One thing he is is a heck of a recruiter.  I dont think we get Bridgewater but I think we have a shot at Rogers.   And you say why UL not USF?  There are to may reasons to name.  Only thing USF has on UL is weather.

what does UL have in comparison??

a stadium?

Tradition ....

johnny-unitas1_display_image.jpg?1277837535  >    matt_grothe.jpg

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Jesus, is this thread now a recruiting  poster for Louisville, or a forum on a potential recruit Teddy Bridgewater?

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Exactly I thinking Louisville has a little something going for it.  Fan support.  UL ans WVU are the 2 best traveling fan bases in the Big East.  Just completed a expansion on an on campus stadium.  Has some of the best or the best facilities in the Big East in football and basketball.  So to act like why would they go to UL I think is a little much.  Lets not forget which I know is easy before Karpthorpe we went to 10 straight bowl games, won the Big East won 3 c-usa titles and a BCS bowl game.  So it isnt like we are the sisters of the poor college.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Exactly I thinking Louisville has a little something going for it.  Fan support.  UL ans WVU are the 2 best traveling fan bases in the Big East.  Just completed a expansion on an on campus stadium.  Has some of the best or the best facilities in the Big East in football and basketball.  So to act like why would they go to UL I think is a little much.  Lets not forget which I know is easy before Karpthorpe we went to 10 straight bowl games, won the Big East won 3 c-usa titles and a BCS bowl game.  So it isnt like we are the sisters of the poor college.

But the city is a hole. Why anyone would want to live in backassward KY is beyond me. Guess you like, but I have been there and really disliked the place. Kinda right there with Houston and NJ in my least favorite places.