• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Wow hopefully if he goes you can show him how to spray paint the Bull logo 10 minutes before the game like it looks like you do.  Funny you talk about cow country when your mascot is a bull.  My source is on his twitter it says going to the Ville this weekend with Eli.  Then again I know you dont believe anything I say so I will post here after his visit or maybe I should have him call you.  If he does visit USF make sure you stay far away doubt the USF coaches want him to meet a dumb azz USF fan like yourself.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757

Wow hopefully if he goes you can show him how to spray paint the Bull logo 10 minutes before the game like it looks like you do.  Funny you talk about cow country when your mascot is a bull.   My source is on his twitter it says going to the Ville this weekend with Eli.  Then again I know you dont believe anything I say so I will post here after his visit or maybe I should have him call you.  If he does visit USF make sure you stay far away doubt the USF coaches want him to meet a dumb azz USF fan like yourself.

Dude take it easy. You are on our board, no need to disrespect us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,586
  • Days Won:  423

Thats funny have spoken to many of your fans and they loved it and have had great times at the games they came up there to.  If you have been up there thank god it seems like your not coming back because we like to keep the ****** b*g visitor fans at home.  You seem to fall in the category.

Nice to see that my opinions are confirmed by your name calling. Don't worry about my shadow falling across your door. My visits there were for business and personal measures. I have no interest in travelling there. I'm sure Teddy and Eli would be welcomed as warmly there as they always have been. Right? Oh and CPR anyone who disses UL must be troll on USF's website. And BTW how many aliases is this for you now?

Wow hopefully if he goes you can show him how to spray paint the Bull logo 10 minutes before the game like it looks like you do.  Funny you talk about cow country when your mascot is a bull.  My source is on his twitter it says going to the Ville this weekend with Eli.  Then again I know you dont believe anything I say so I will post here after his visit or maybe I should have him call you.  If he does visit USF make sure you stay far away doubt the USF coaches want him to meet a dumb azz USF fan like yourself.

Gentlemen, please knock off the extracurricular stuff ...

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

No disrespect to the rest of you guys on here.  I think we have good posts back in forth.  This guy BillJeff or Jeff Bill or whatever seems to be a big tool.  Everytime I say something he talks smack so my apologies.  I shouldn't stoop down to this fellow idiot.  Most USF fans I have met are pretty cool.  Always a bad berry in the bunch.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  138

Mid January is usually better. Of course, there is always the possibility he commits and doesnt visit. Just get him to a visit. Much could be changing at the Ville between now and then, although I think Strong is staying...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This article gives a little further insight to the QB dynamics at play at LSU. Maybe LSU isn't such a lock for Bridgewater afterall. Check out the excerpt taken from the article below to see what I'm talking about:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5902263

. . .

Mettenberger finally makes it official

To no one's surprise, junior college quarterback Zach Mettenberger selected LSU over Texas A&M. Mettenberger, who originally signed with Georgia before transferring to Butler Community College in Kansas, made it official on Monday that he will be a Tiger.

Les Miles and LSU now have two big quarterback commitments to date, literally. Mettenberger and Stephen Rivers (Athens, Ala./Athens) are 6-foot-5.

All along LSU wanted to bring in two quarterbacks. But what happens now if ESPNU 150 member Teddy Bridgewater wants to play at LSU, too? He's a different style quarterback than Mettenberger or Rivers because he is extremely athletic and has many playing similarities to Vince Young. Plus, as a huge bonus, Bridgewater can play multiple positions. There are many out there that believe Bridgewater has more upside at the wide receiver and safety positions.

So if you are Miles, how could you turn him down? LSU also has offered quarterback Jacoby Brissett (West Palm Beach, Fla./Dwyer) and most recently Dakota Prescott (Haughton, La./Haughton).

. . .

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Teddy thinks either Charlie Strong or Dan Mullen are gonna come back to fill coaching vacancy at FL. I imagine one of these scenarios would be really tough on Louisville's chances. Man, he has to be getting tired of coaching quitting wherever he wants to attend. At least he would know that Skip isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Teddy thinks either Charlie Strong or Dan Mullen are gonna come back to fill coaching vacancy at FL. I imagine one of these scenarios would be really tough on Louisville's chances. Man, he has to be getting tired of coaching quitting wherever he wants to attend. At least he would know that Skip isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

source?  ;D

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

source?  ;D

Teddy

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,412

I hope it is this weekend

Teddy, Teddy my boy....  This IS your options.... 

LOUISVILLE:

Dec 10  Tonight

A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Dec 11  Tomorrow

Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Dec 11  Tomorrow night

Rain mixing with a few flurries and snow showers late. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 80%.

Dec 12  Sunday

A few snow showers possible, windy. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the mid teens.

Tampa

Dec 10  Tonight

Mainly clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Dec 11  Tomorrow

Mainly sunny. High 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Dec 11  Tomorrow night

A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.

Dec 12  Sunday

Windy, with thunderstorms. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 40s.

Someone needs to text Teddy the weather report for Tampa every hour on the hour this weekend!  And maybe a chick in a bikini!

Better double dose on your Vitamin D... You ain't getting any up there this weekend!