• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

He's a different style quarterback than Mettenberger or Rivers because he is extremely athletic and has many playing similarities to Vince Young.

Isn't Skip's offense a more pro style? Teddy doesn't seem to fit the type quarterback we've got coming in, does he?  ... and does he definitely just to play quarterback?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

He's a different style quarterback than Mettenberger or Rivers because he is extremely athletic and has many playing similarities to Vince Young.

Isn't Skip's offense a more pro style? Teddy doesn't seem to fit the type quarterback we've got coming in, does he?  ... and does he definitely just to play quarterback?

If you look at skips previous qbs they were mostly athletic guys. Bridgewater would come in as a QB and compete for the starting job.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

You haven't seen Teddy play. He's a passer first, and runner last. He's been a great QB since taken over for J. Harris.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Bridgewater would start at QB as a true freshman here.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  624

On the surface you would think that but considering we are still after him pretty hard, I am confident Skip could make it work for his system.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rumor that Teddy had committed to Louisville corrected immediately by Teddy. Looks like he still plans to visit USF.

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

I expectTeddy Bridgewater will visit #USF monday on an OV. He's also told @JHopkins247 he has not committed to Lville.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Helps him and Rogers were at the UL-UNLV game today with 22k there in attendance and a victory.  Like I said I doubt Bridgwater goes there but I can see us picking up Rogers.

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

Hey redbird.  Hope you're enjoying that Florida weather.  Normal is under a blizzard warning for late tonight through tomorrow morning.  Can't wait....NOT!  Can't wait to get down to Tampa for a few pleasant days over the holidays.

Normal

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I will celebrate if we can get Teddy somehow

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like Teddy is gonna make it in tomorrow. He must be ready to wrap up this whole recruiting saga. Louisville weather High today 22, Low tonite 13 degrees. Imagine trying to throw a 13 degree football, kinda like tossing a cinder block.

via twitter

@Josh Newberg

I'm told QB Teddy Bridgewater has changed his visit to #USF. He'll be in tomorrow morning and leave Wednesday.