• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Thats funny have spoken to many of your fans and they loved it and have had great times at the games they came up there to.  If you have been up there thank god it seems like your not coming back because we like to keep the douche bag visitor fans at home.  You seem to fall in the category.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Thats funny have spoken to many of your fans and they loved it and have had great times at the games they came up there to.  If you have been up there thank god it seems like your not coming back because we like to keep the ****** b*g visitor fans at home.  You seem to fall in the category.

It's a great campus with a lot of history. I've been there twice and had a great time. I wouldn't take what Billreef says to heart, he's a troll. Back on topic now.

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757

Im not saying why UL because they have nothing to offer. But just amazes me we struggle to pull in decent talent from our own area. Meanwhile UL has a very good recruiting class, several top ranked guys. Just frustrating.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Thats funny have spoken to many of your fans and they loved it and have had great times at the games they came up there to.  If you have been up there thank god it seems like your not coming back because we like to keep the ****** b*g visitor fans at home.  You seem to fall in the category.

Nice to see that my opinions are confirmed by your name calling. Don't worry about my shadow falling across your door. My visits there were for business and personal measures. I have no interest in travelling there. I'm sure Teddy and Eli would be welcomed as warmly there as they always have been. Right? Oh and CPR anyone who disses UL must be troll on USF's website. And BTW how many aliases is this for you now?

Well I think what he means is anyone who seems like a total D Bag must be a troll.  So you seem to be in that categpry.  Pretty bad when your poeple on your own board call you a troll.  bOK, BOK, to that DB.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well I think what he means is anyone who seems like a total D Bag must be a troll.  So you seem to be in that categpry.  Pretty bad when your poeple on your own board call you a troll.  bOK, BOK, to that DB.

Clever repartee my basement bound friend. Good luck in CanTucky.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238

Any chance we get this guy? We really need a qb. Youd think it would be easier to recruit one after seeing what grothe was able to do here and what little competition he'd have.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Any chance we get this guy? We really need a qb. Youd think it would be easier to recruit one after seeing what grothe was able to do here and what little competition he'd have.

I think UL has even less competition at the QB spot than we do.

The reason I dont think Bridgewater goes to UL is because we already have a 4 star dual threat qb coming in next year in Demarcus Smith.  So I doubt we have both of these qbs on the roster.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The reason I dont think Bridgewater goes to UL is because we already have a 4 star dual threat qb coming in next year in Demarcus Smith.  So I doubt we have both of these qbs on the roster.

That's never stopped kids before (see, Brantley)